AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

64833eea964311e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

pimp.gif

im so excited about these.. best release in a very long time !! and my GOAT cool grey ix's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by charmcityprince

Originally Posted by indianabound

I'm going to have to pass on these, too much coming out this year.

this is off topic but what's some Other good heat that's dropping this yr .

Cav 4s , Olympic 6 +7 , 4s in August , Olympic Pack , Raptor ,  shoudl i go on lol 

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by indianabound

I'm going to have to pass on these, too much coming out this year.

Cav 4s , Olympic 6 +7 , 4s in August , Olympic Pack , Raptor ,  shoudl i go on lol 

Don't forget Bred 4's and Bred 11's too!

I had like 2 pairs of these in 03 or 04 whichever year they dropped and on both the upper like chrome lace holders came off and i would have to keep sticking them back in. and that was then i can just imagine the quality on these. Not a big fan of xii's for some reason.

These will complete my XII's collection, not too impressed w/quality - shape. Will try to cop.

I'm still hoping these will go under the radar. I know everyone prefers the Playoffs over these, so that would make it easier for me.

Easy pass. Not really a fan of any 12 regardless of the colorway but people seem to love them. Im not exactly sure why, but those Cool Grey 12's just might get copped. There is something about them that I like.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Good I got my playoffs I'm getting the obsidians and then I'm falling bac till the bred 11 . Any word of the space jams re dropping

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by juwellz

Since I missed on the Playoff's I will try to cop these. I never had a pair of 12's so i have to have at least 1 pair.

Wish the best for u to get these. Except of the
Chrome painted lace loops, the 2012 retros
Are made better than the 2004 retros!
The upper lizard pattern leather is thicker
And more durable than the 2004.
Also the midsole is harder and stiffer and so
More,similar like the ogs.
The upper leather is also quite good.
In other words:
OG >> 2012 >> 2004

sorry bro, but if u really think '12 playoffs >> '04 then u've officially lost it.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Good I got my playoffs I'm getting the obsidians and then I'm falling bac till the bred 11 . Any word of the space jams re dropping

Holiday releases are an automatic cop . Almost forgot about the cool grey 9s 

Now I missed the Playoffs but I certainly won't miss these. I'm thinking that I should have thought about saving up for the Playoffs back in early January. But oh well, I'll just settle for the Obsidians in June.

Very good looking shoe people. Just got to check them out up close and personal in hand and the shop in the city. Must say they are clean for sure.

Saw a dude with these on today while I was at work.

His looked like some Air-Randys!

laugh.gif

Wish I could of snagged a pic!

Originally Posted by mushka81

charmcityprince wrote:

Bro they came out in 09'....

Bro' the CDP 11's came out in 08', and are releasing again this holiday season. 
Jordan Brand could drop the Space Jams next or two years from now following this pattern.

I'm thinking All Star 11's next year, then Space Jams'...

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Jordan Brand could drop the Space Jams next or two years from now following this pattern.

I mean it would be nice to see the space jams drop again in the near future, but I'd much rather see the columbia's and possibly a new mid cw release first. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by mushka81

charmcityprince wrote:

thanks a good Idea Id like to see them drop for Allstar weekend . And I missed out in 09 who didn't kno these dropped alrdy lol some ppl thanks for the Usefull info .

Get that XI talk outta here.... anyways I cannot wait till these drop...to me they are MUST HAVES x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom