AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So NTLA and NT's in general have ditched the twitter DM route,
30t6p3b.gif
.  This is getting pretty stupid.
Really want a pair of these, but slim that it'll happen, guess I'll continue to rock my lows... 
laugh.gif

NDC is unreliable now,
30t6p3b.gif

I really dont feel like waking my assumably hung over *#* up too much before opening time (8am) on saturday but I guess Ill see how it goes...

Well it looks like the demand is there..
It will still be an easy release.. But I'm only speaking for myself..

NT Seattle is doing wristbands today 6-7pm..

But they are trolling big time doing it during the Finals.

I gotta see Bron get that ring.. Live.

Can't believe I wont be able to get these... working at 8 on a saturday is going to hurt even more after seeing all the pictures put up on here.. praying my local mall doesn't sell out and I can run by after work.. really doubt that though

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

NDC supposedly won't do this for future releases just this one
wink.gif

Don't abandon NDC just yet..
laugh.gif
Don't be surprised if NDC doesn't have the Olympic 6s

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif
Really want a pair of these, but slim that it'll happen, guess I'll continue to rock my lows... 
laugh.gif

NDC is unreliable now,
30t6p3b.gif
According to NTLA, they haven't abandoned the twitter rsvp for future releases

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Well it looks like the demand is there..
It will still be an easy release.. But I'm only speaking for myself..

NT Seattle is doing wristbands today 6-7pm..

But they are trolling big time doing it during the Finals.

I gotta see Bron get that ring.. Live.

Well if LeBron keep making those foul shots, hell def win the championship. MJ > Lebron

Wow. Spoke to someone at NT Santa Monica earlier today, said they were doing twitter RSVP. Then they just released a tweet saying to drop by for in-store registration.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

NDC is unreliable now,
30t6p3b.gif
According to NTLA, they haven't abandoned the twitter rsvp for future releases

bro you can go register now...
Nike Santa Monica

Yeah I got that tweet too with NT SANTA MONICA doing in store registration. We're a research project now boys. Let's see which lab rats go in today....

laugh.gif
NTSM

No word of the release all week so I got up early for NTLA and they pop out of nowhere with in-store registration.. !#%% of here! Might as well just make a reality competition show where everyone competes for a size because it's a circus at this point now trying to get a secured pair.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

laugh.gif
NTSM

No word of the release all week so I got up early for NTLA and they pop out of nowhere with in-store registration.. !#%% of here! Might as well just make a reality competition show where everyone competes for a size because it's a circus at this point now trying to get a secured pair.

Yea.....release the info at 4:00, during rush hour, and the Finals are on at 5:30. 

Thanks NTSM.

Just had my mother who works in Santa Monica do the "in-store registration" for my size 14. Basically she showed ID and was guaranteed a pair. 
Guess I won't be needing that wristband I got from NTLA this morning no more.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 wasted nothing but time and gas.

Damm NTSM I live like 25 minutes from there but since it is rush hour and the 10 freeway will be full it will take me like 2hours to get there. By the time i get there they will be all gone.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

laugh.gif
NTSM

Seriously though, they can start naming their shows.  

"So you think you can reserve your J's??"  
"Survivor:  Limit 2 pairs" 

Originally Posted by 1rayito1

Damm NTSM I live like 25 minutes from there but since it is rush hour and the 10 freeway will be full it will take me like 2hours to get there. By the time i get there they will be all gone.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I work near Hollywood so I had to make the call to someone local or I'd be in the same boat as you fam 
ohwell.gif

Man, reading all this bs with my local LA Nike stores is really making me glad I'm not trying to get these. All kinds of different hoops to jump through 
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom