AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
ERROR
Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

After 3 credit cards!!!

i love how people are saying they are gettin em from finishline but yet finishline tweets they havnt been put up yet 

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Finishline been giving me the There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

But yet they charged my card...the hell is going on.

Same here, got that message like 10 minutes ago and they charged me twice SMH

Got mine happy with the quality as in gluestains and nicks etc. I got a 10.5 and 11 and both seemed great. Good luck to everyone else trying to cop

I actually really wanted to cop from Eastbay since I bought a bunch of their Gift Certificates during the 20% off Dad/Grad special. Still waiting on the checkout timer...12 mins left.

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Anyone know any Eastbay discount codes? Might be a longshot because they are almost always invalid for Jays..

URLEB26P is free shipping, but it did not work.

got both order confirmation emails from Eastbay and FNL...I'm all set!

and keep trying on FNL, fellas...you should be able to get thru with the coupon

Got thru on Eastbay after 2 minutes on my times..I got through on the phone at 7:58 and #$(* was like "Sorry, call back". Mind you at this time they were already available for me online and my checkout timer had started already. Eastbay has some rude *** people working the phones, I never get anyone who pleasant to deal with..Good luck to everyone that still needs to cop. These shouldn't be too hard to get. Also don't forget abt the Euro websites-EC,CT,HS,SNS,UI....

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

i love how people are saying they are gettin em from finishline but yet finishline tweets they havnt been put up yet 

For some reason it was there. I just typed in Jordan 12 and it was there along with the other Jordan shoes

they were available on mobile

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Finishline been giving me the There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

But yet they charged my card...the hell is going on.

Same here, got that message like 10 minutes ago and they charged me twice SMH

Yea I'm not ordering again. I'll just chalk this up as not getting a pair since they want to mess with my money. That is how you DON'T earn my business.

I have no clue to look cool I guess..

got back late from the bars, gota a girl in my bed, and i get up to have a 30 min checkout time?!?!? damn. shes passed out so might grab some grub downstairs, if its not done by the time im back im going to bed. gluck everyone else.

copped a pair from FNL with the 20 off coupon. thanks for that!

wasn't showing up for me so i switched browsers to IE, clicked the finishline homepage link, and the sizes popped up

then had to pay with paypal since it wouldn't take my credit card #

good luck to all those trying to grab their pairs!

Originally Posted by bigboi6

got back late from the bars, gota a girl in my bed, and i get up to have a 30 min checkout time?!?!? damn. shes passed out so might grab some grub downstairs, if its not done by the time im back im going to bed. gluck everyone else.
lol, that's wassup.  

30t6p3b.gif

i SHOULD ALWAYS check NT for FNL coupon codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom