AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from NTLA with my size.  They had a grip of pairs leftover.  Pretty easy pick up.

As Mentioned Before, Got My Pair With Ease Today Out Here In Colo...Made A Stop At The Last FTL On My List While Out Shopping With The Lady And To My Surprise They Had The Socks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

First time ordering with Eastbay.. can someone tell me what it means when it says that the status is open?
Your order will show an "open" status until it ships.  One of the first status steps is "unshipped - awaiting for approval."  Then when you click on the order, you should be good if it says "#" unit(s) ready to ship.  They usually ship 1-2 business days after that.  I suspect all the orders from today will be shipped Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Eastbay Rep should be able to confirm.

So am I guaranteed a pair?
I can't remember the last time Eastbay sent cancellation emails for overselling stock.  So if you place an order and got an order # you should feel safe you'll get your pair.  When you click on your order details, did the status show 1 unit(s) ready to ship?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Well the pics I posted, are the way my shoes came. Glad that this makes you laugh. You're easily entertained my friend.

your pair looked nothing like minitsuj. you dont see the difference?

I do, but I thought we were talking about something totally different. Just the laces going straight up and through the silver prongs.

wasn't gonna really get these..went to the mall with my wife..she had to take back something..we walked in finishline and they didn't have any on the wall...so I saw this employee walking around with a pair in her hand..so I asked her was that the last pair and she said yes..asked her what sz were they and she said sz11...my size..she asked do I wantem I said yes...I'll takem

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

As Mentioned Before, Got My Pair With Ease Today Out Here In Colo...Made A Stop At The Last FTL On My List While Out Shopping With The Lady And To My Surprise They Had The Socks
pimp.gif
Hey fam. Them socks look clean.. Get at me. May have you swoop cha boi a pair if you can roll back through..Let me know

Really glad with the availability on these. Resellers gonna be hurtin...

I decided to sleep in today since its the only day this week that I get to rest but checked online around 8am and my size was sold out. Went back to sleep and woke up at 10 and called Nike Santa Monica. Asked the guy if they had any left and he hesitated and was like uhhh they are all reserved
ohwell.gif
. Didn't really believe him but what can you do. I called NTLA but took me like 45min to finally get through. They had my size and the guy said I shouldn't have to worry about them selling out. Finally got there at noon and was able to get my size 13. Girl said that all the NDC stock was sent to the stores. Felt like the old days being able to roll in at that time and cop. 
smokin.gif
.  My boy just called 30min and they still got sizes. He's on his way right now. This is how it should be! Hope the Olympic 6's are like these....

Just a heads up for you guys still looking for a size 9 and 9.5. Just called to cancel my order on Finishline. Rep said I should receive a cancellation notice in the next 24 hours so I don't know if it will be available yet if you call in

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

^Nice.

Had a feeling that's what happened since they had a load of pairs in the stockroom.

Curious to see how many pairs they received compared to the playoffs...

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So I get to the mall at around 6:30 this morning and there was quite a bit of people there already.

FNL had 56 pairs, and I was like 20th in line so I was good.

Copped under retail (used a coupon) and when I left they still a lot of popular sizes left (9.5-13).

I have to admit, Im liking these a little more than the Playoffs actually.

Well, until the next pickup... Enjoy my pictures!

Nice shots.......makes me want to pick up a pair for the court.  I do remember how awesome 12s were to wear and ball in.  How many shoes are you up to now?  It seems like you buy every single release.

Thanks bro!
& thanks to everyone who complimented me on my pics!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

& to answer your question, I have 25 pairs.

I started this year with 14 pairs at the beginning of the year.

Everyone says I've OD'd.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Dropped by finishline around 1:30 and saw my size on display, employee said that was the last pair. Got lucky on an easy purchase.
happy.gif
Congrats on everyone who cop'd easy today.
smokin.gif

Your order will show an "open" status until it ships.  One of the first status steps is "unshipped - awaiting for approval."  Then when you click on the order, you should be good if it says "#" unit(s) ready to ship.  They usually ship 1-2 business days after that.  I suspect all the orders from today will be shipped Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Eastbay Rep should be able to confirm.

So am I guaranteed a pair?
I can't remember the last time Eastbay sent cancellation emails for overselling stock.  So if you place an order and got an order # you should feel safe you'll get your pair.  When you click on your order details, did the status show 1 unit(s) ready to ship?

But Fnl on the otherhand . 
I just hope my order goes thru

I think Nike made about the same amount of the obsidians compared to the playoffs. It seems like Nike didn't want to deal with the playoffs madness on ndc (canceling orders and giving people 15% off codes left and right) so they spread the inventory to all the Nike stores around the country, and that's why there were no rsvps for this release and most of the Nike stores still got plenty of pairs left. So far it looks like the demand for the playoffs were a lot higher compared to these obsidians.

Walked into Footlocker around 11:30am and got my size. Wish all releases were like this..Congrats to those that got them...

IMO reason why this was a little easier to copped is because the hype beast are waiting for the Olympic VIs / they will be in full force LOL

easy cop for me, went at 6 for my boys 11 and got a text from another one saying he needed a 10.5, so i copped the 11 and was only 8 people from the end of the line, asked the security if i could cop multiple once the line finished and they said go for it. copped the 10.5 and 11 and could have grabbed 2 9.5s that they thought i asked for lol but i Hit my boys and both changed their damb minds though, talking some cat s#!znitt bout the obsidian being too dark smh

ugh regretting going with an 12 instead of a size 11. I guess I can't rock these unless I can get an 11 or 11.5 this 12 is just too damn big. Can't believe I made the same mistake...

Originally Posted by CDUNK

So I get to the mall at around 6:30 this morning and there was quite a bit of people there already.

FNL had 56 pairs, and I was like 20th in line so I was good.

Copped under retail (used a coupon) and when I left they still a lot of popular sizes left (9.5-13).

I have to admit, Im liking these a little more than the Playoffs actually.

Well, until the next pickup... Enjoy my pictures!

Nice shots.......makes me want to pick up a pair for the court.  I do remember how awesome 12s were to wear and ball in.  How many shoes are you up to now?  It seems like you buy every single release.

Thanks bro!
& thanks to everyone who complimented me on my pics!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

& to answer your question, I have 25 pairs.

I started this year with 14 pairs at the beginning of the year.

Everyone says I've OD'd.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I almost have to agree with you HUGHES.
These are almost better than the playoffs.
I can now put my Obsidian lows to rest and rock these instead.
They are amazing. I love the white laces
I have changed the laces in my playoffs to white and reckon they look better than
black ones.

Congrats to those that got their pair/s

Was on the fence about them all day. Saw them before and I noticed the quality is slightly better than the playoffs. Also a nice color. Walked into Champs at 2PM and walked out with my pair. Easiest cop ever!

these feel like they're cut slightly smaller than my '12 playoffs. maybe it's bc i haven't had these since high school and i've had playoffs numerous times since then, but i'm def. feeling these more than the playoffs right now. although i compared the 2 and the quality of the leather easily seems superior on the playoffs. it's something about that obsidian blue and the white laces that set em off.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these feel like they're cut slightly smaller than my '12 playoffs. maybe it's bc i haven't had these since high school and i've had playoffs numerous times since then, but i'm def. feeling these more than the playoffs right now. although i compared the 2 and the quality of the leather easily seems superior on the playoffs. it's something about that obsidian blue and the white laces that set em off.

I think these are NOT the same half size bigger like the playoffs and CG that released recently were.
My right foot is slightly bigger than my left and had the playoff on the right and obsidian on left
and the playoff was still bigger.
Both are a size 13.
Be interested to here from anyone who went a half size smaller thinking they ran big like the other 2 as to how they fit on their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom