AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive always loved these shoes. stopped collecting like i used to but still will cop 2x of these.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some pics I seen on eBay...they're aiight...slightly butchered 
grin.gif

^The back tab and number 
grin.gif
I don't get it. What's wrong with the back tab and number? The 23 looks like every pair of 12's I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

grin.gif

^The back tab and number 
grin.gif
I don't get it. What's wrong with the back tab and number? The 23 looks like every pair of 12's I've ever seen.

^^^^Retro

OG

They coulda kept the tab like the OG and changed the number but either way they look good to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully, judging by this thread only having 10 pages, that these will be an easy cop.

Everyone talking about the playoffs.

*crossing fingers

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Hopefully, judging by this thread only having 10 pages, that these will be an easy cop.

*crossing fingers

That's only because the Playoffs come out in 12 days, and the Obsidians comes out on June 23rd.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

grin.gif

^The back tab and number 
grin.gif

^^^^Retro

OG

They coulda kept the tab like the OG and changed the number but either way they look good to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know what this means, people are gonna pull out the navy blue markers and start coloring like some did with the Jumpman on the heel of the Chicago 10's...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

You know what this means, people are gonna pull out the navy blue markers and start coloring like some did with the Jumpman on the heel of the Chicago 10's...

As always, little changes like that don't bother me one bit, it actually looks better.  Just like the Chicago X's, I liked the red jumpman, and on these XII's, the UNC Blue "23" looks good too. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

*crossing fingers

That's only because the Playoffs come out in 12 days, and the Obsidians comes out on June 23rd.

Hey man, don't burst my bubble already!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

grin.gif

^The back tab and number 
grin.gif

^^^^Retro

OG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Really wished they used better leather on these retros.  They don't look as good without the puffyness of the og's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom