AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
just blaze wrote:
Really wished they used better leather on these retros.  They don't look as good without the puffyness of the og's.

Agreed.  They look decent tho. Passed on the OGs but will pick up a pair this time.

According to the video the Carbon fiber plate isn't blue and black like the OG's! It may not be a big deal, but thats a significant part of what made them unique.

Cant wait for these. Still got my 04 Playoffs in NDS shape so I'm on the fence for them but these are copped no doubt.

These shall be copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

You know what this means, people are gonna pull out the navy blue markers and start coloring like some did with the Jumpman on the heel of the Chicago 10's...

As always, little changes like that don't bother me one bit, it actually looks better.  Just like the Chicago X's, I liked the red jumpman, and on these XII's, the UNC Blue "23" looks good too. 

QFT

12s are a comfortable wearable shoe on and off the court but i been noticing these retros w/ the quality goes down the comfort goes down JB stay putting out garbage hope these are right.

JB just stacking there paper iima take it bak to the 90's call them some mather****ing indian givers

its good though they knoe the streets will eat these a up

every week i hit the shop see random %$!++@ jumpin in and out the store like clucks asking leme get the new j's my guy hands em fusions..they put em on there feet ask how much and walk out the store like theyre doin it 
laugh.gif
 ..people buy anything
tired.gif

JBs statement of "Quality designed by the greatest player ever" is only half true now a days. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

12s are a comfortable wearable shoe on and off the court but i been noticing these retros w/ the quality goes down the comfort goes down JB stay putting out garbage hope these are right.

JB just stacking there paper iima take it bak to the 90's call them some mather****ing indian givers

every week i hit the shop see random %$!++@ jumpin in and out the store like clucks asking leme get the new j's my guy hands em fusions..they put em on there feet ask how much and walk out the store like theyre doin it 
laugh.gif
 ..people buy anything
tired.gif

Go back to school

i dont understand, everyone slept on the 12 a few years back, now the hype is crazy. I'm really not a big fan of these

Originally Posted by LBCOL

i dont understand, everyone slept on the 12 a few years back, now the hype is crazy. I'm really not a big fan of these
Funny part is that '04 XIIs actually had decent materials and construction too. Their only pitfall was the paint chipping on the Flints, French Blues and possibly Black/Reds.

Look at the uppers on these whack retros - the deep ridges that outlined the 'Rising Sun' are barely noticeable.

Another 'authentic fake' from JB.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Spookz312

laugh.gif
 ..people buy anything
tired.gif

Go back to school
roll.gif

Where do you dudes live that the 04 12's sat? I remember when the playoff 12s dropped in 04 people were lined up at my local mall starting Friday and police were out in full force due to people acting stupid and they were gone instantly. The obsidian low 12's even sold out before noon and I missed out. Maybe living in a populated area (sf bay area) things are different. Hype was def there in 04 though.

The thread is only 11 pages long. If you think this hype is crazy, where were you for the Concords last year?

Will be copping these and the playoffs hopefully.. but JB is droppin so much this year, I don't even know what's on my list and what's gonna have to take a rain check
frown.gif

I thought there was an insinuation the numbering on the back was messed up. Who cares about the color change? I like that they are differentiating the retros and in most cases just adding contrast that sets them off a bit more.

30t6p3b.gif

Ever since the Concords everything seems to be hyped up!

It doesn't even matter whether its an OG c/w or a retro+.

Just know that as it seems, from here on out, until further notice, every JB retro will be hyped and mostly sell out within hours or a day (at latest).

With the exception of the Stealth 10s.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just know that as it seems, from here on out, until further notice, every JB retro will be hyped and mostly sell out within hours or a day (at latest).

Never will be the days when you can pre-order your Jordans, and put them on layaway until you picked them up on any afternoon.  
Miss those days. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom