AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M A BIG FAN OF THE PLAYOFFS, BUT THESE ARE GROWING ON ME. HOPEFULLY WON'T BE TOO DIFFICULT TO GET VIA RSVP.

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I'm honestly more excited about these than I was for the Playoffs.

Not gonna lie.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think I may be with you on that..Every time I see pictures I like these even more
Same here.
wink.gif

Gotta have a pair of these. I no longer need my 2012 Playoffs since I found the 04's, but these will have to do since I don't see myself finding a pair of OG Obsidians.

Still have my OG's.... Might cop a backup for these tho

Damn I just love xii's... Only mids... Never really got down with the lows

Anyone know if these run big like the playoffs and Cool greys???
I have a size 13 on lock but 13 in the other 2 shoes were too big.

Considering passing on these since my money is tight and Im a much bigger fan of IV's than XII's. Copped 2 pairs of playoffs and only one pair of white cement IV's so Im thinkin I need to cop a pair of military blues instead of these...

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Anyone know if these run big like the playoffs and Cool greys???
I have a size 13 on lock but 13 in the other 2 shoes were too big.

TTS.

Believe the hype. Jordan retros are very limited in quantities and a couple of OGs I know coming out retirement for these. People these haven't been releases since 1997! See Chicago X release. Besides the Miami Vices and Yezzy 2 are getting all the attention. Not to mention the Blake Griffins. Bet this thread be 75 to 100 by the week of. Make room dude lol they coming!

Def getting a pair of these first retroed 12's. After getting through on the south beach lebrons i feel everything will be easier for me to get a pair at retail.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

They do it in Canada.
Do Canada sell out fast like the states ?
Can't speak for other parts of the country but here in Nova Scotia there's a boutique that gets a limited run of each new release and sells out quickly. They usually sell out fairly quickly as well at Footlocker too. At a sporting goods store called Cleve's ##%@ sits for months on end though. I remember they marked the 09 TB III's down to 120 after they sat for a year..
roll.gif

Need to make a trip down there 
laugh.gif

I think I want two pairs now after seeing pics from the last page. Too fresh! Plus blue is my fav color. Slim true religion and a white tee will be enough with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom