AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they def nice. I ordered multiple pairs as this was my first early release buy so i was little shocked to get them early. Im debating to unds mine tomorrow lol

IMO, these are better than the Playoffs, and Cool Greys. Hoping to get 2 pairs, how difficult will that be?

Using my Finishline Employee discount on these, 30% off! 
$160*.30=$48

$160-$48=$112*.825(taxes)=$9.4+$112=$121.50! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jakepage06

IMO, these are better than the Playoffs, and Cool Greys. Hoping to get 2 pairs, how difficult will that be?

Be hungry. Wake up extra early, head to modells and dash over to your next spot

These are one of the pairs of Jordans I associate with my childhood. I remember playing in a JCC basketball league in the 3rd grade and saw somebody wearing these. Thought these looked very fresh at the time. I also like the light blue 23 on the back and somewhat lower cut (than the OGs, not saying they're lows), even though the OG's didn't have these two features. Original ain't always better.

Now do I want to wake up at 5 am to beat the lines? We'll see. Purchasing will be a gameday decision, like whether Chris Bosh will start in a playoff game.
wink.gif

i'm so happy i don't ever have to worry about lining up for another Jordan release. From this release forward all Jordan releases, and i mean all releases (including olympic releases and bred 11s) will be shipped directly to my door. appreciate fellow NTer for the connect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playoffs look better than these in my opinion. Will have to hold them in my hands.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by three6mafia

2, 13, 11, 16, 8, and 12 LOWS
pimp.gif
19 lows were straight too

im so stoked for these. love the CW
smokin.gif

the low 19s were not straight. I'm not sure if you're trolling or not...
roll.gif
low top 19s were tight, IMO. i got the breds for like $30
pimp.gif

and what the hell does "trolling" mean? where i come from its a way of fishing. you coats in your boat and hope to snag something on your hook. lol

back to the topic. got my military 4s secured. now its on to these. 16th cant get here any sooner.
pimp.gif
if my $$ is right i might have to get 2 pair.
smokin.gif

I thought it was the 23rd

going to pass on these. Got my 2 boys bday party on the 23 so i need to save. and will all the dope releases coming out in july (my birthday month) and in august this won't bother me at all.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

i'm so happy i don't ever have to worry about lining up for another Jordan release. From this release forward all Jordan releases, and i mean all releases (including olympic releases and bred 11s) will be shipped directly to my door. appreciate fellow NTer for the connect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you are one lucky dude. I wish I had a connect like yours. 

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yup i know exactly what you mean. Its good to not camp out for shoes anymore. And the best part is sometimes i get stuff early. Like I got my military 4's and obsidians early. Now im hoping i can get those olympic 6's early too

im sure im gonna pass, then walk by them 3 or 4 times....

and go pick em up...

im a weak individual..

Def two pairs of these .

I work at 8 that day .

Ndc or Eastbay at 7

Then i will try to hurry up and go to the mall

Its right across the street from my job

awwww man i think ima kop these so i can trade em for the Cool Grey 12's or maybe jst keep them. HMMMMMMMM what to do.

Originally Posted by Daze1erz

awwww man i think ima kop these so i can trade em for the Cool Grey 12's or maybe jst keep them. HMMMMMMMM what to do.

Since i picked up my playoffs , I might trade mine for CG 12s too 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom