AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brick and motar my fellow nt'ers! I can't say it enough. Shopping in the physical always ensures quality, fit and product on demand. The internet provides safety and for those who can't obtained locally. I disagree these will be anything like the mb 4s so plan accordingly. not building hype but nt doesn't determine the market and as far as a trade I think if you could pull it off-Do it!. Playoff>obsidian

Brick and motar my fellow nt'ers! I can't say it enough. Shopping in the physical always ensures quality, fit and product on demand. The internet provides safety and for those who can't obtained locally. I disagree these will be anything like the mb 4s so plan accordingly. not building hype but nt doesn't determine the market and as far as a trade I think if you could pull it off-Do it!. Playoff>obsidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom