AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it folks...this release is going to be much worse than the MB IV's. There should be plenty of pairs for those who get to the malls early but those who sleep in will be sorry.

Now has anyone heard anything about early yellowing on these? On another website there was talk of stores receiving some pre-yellowed pairs (by mistake, not intentional). If so, there might be serious quality issues on these and I might not get them. If these yellow early, "...eeeewwwww..."

Let's face it folks...this release is going to be much worse than the MB IV's. There should be plenty of pairs for those who get to the malls early but those who sleep in will be sorry.

Now has anyone heard anything about early yellowing on these? On another website there was talk of stores receiving some pre-yellowed pairs (by mistake, not intentional). If so, there might be serious quality issues on these and I might not get them. If these yellow early, "...eeeewwwww..."

If i'm able to cop 2 i'd gladly trade one for either playoffs or white cement ivs. the only 2 releases i missed this year that i want

If i'm able to cop 2 i'd gladly trade one for either playoffs or white cement ivs. the only 2 releases i missed this year that i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom