AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm able to cop 2 i'd gladly trade one for either playoffs or white cement ivs. the only 2 releases i missed this year that i want

If i'm able to cop 2 i'd gladly trade one for either playoffs or white cement ivs. the only 2 releases i missed this year that i want

some pics ive seen of these the sole looked kinda yellowed. an ive worn my playoffs around 5 times casually an they have yellowish look to them as well. im going to thoroughly inspect my pair before leaving the store..

some pics ive seen of these the sole looked kinda yellowed. an ive worn my playoffs around 5 times casually an they have yellowish look to them as well. im going to thoroughly inspect my pair before leaving the store..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom