AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTLA will not have the rsvp. I would have to drive 32 miles, hope to get a wristband and drive another 32 miles to cop on Saturday.

Sneakerpost has em for 200 shipped fsr right now, if you don't mind paying a lil more.

I'm passing so I don't care, just trying to help out others.

Went through too much to get playoffs, and I dont like these nearly as much, so good luck to the rest .

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Why aren't they doing the RSVP again? That's so dumb.. I refuse to camp. I'm too old for that.

RSVP was good while it lasted I guess.  I will try my luck on Eastbay or Footlocker.   This is such BS.   
There's no way I will be stuck in traffic for 1 hour just to get to Nike LA.  

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

SMH was at a mom & pop earlier and some dude paid $325 for them. Still undecided about which sneaker to buy between these, the Olympic 6s, and uptempos. I definitely don't need 3 white and navy kicks.

Word. I weighing all this too. 

Prob gonna come down between the VI's or Uptempos even those the XII are looking right.

Nike is releasing all in this in the span of a few weeks sucks. May have to get one or two now and the other later when its releases I dont care for

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

sneaker post only has two sizes left and I didnt bite on it imma try my luck on release day by some local stores

Same with me.  I'm staring at it too!  But good luck to both of us on RD

Originally Posted by arstyle27

They gone now

tumblr_lw6ynqEMAl1qkys3f.gif

I honestly think NDC is just saying they wont release but eventually they will release at some random time, on some random day. If anything its better for stores because i would figure stores will get more.

So can we get a list of reliable online retailers getting these? If not, gonna have to take my chances at one of the local shops which I really don't feel like doing. Online is so much more convenient.

So I go to my spot to pay my hOlding tax, hit em off with a little some thingand he holds my pair till I get there on RD,and my dude don't work there anymore. The fugg am I gonna do now? Been 2 years. My fault tho because when I didn't get playoffs cause of a nike rep in the store on RD I should have started doing my homework then. Now Its prolly too late cause I got a big %%# foot! LOL

Haha that def sucks for LA cali people. That traffic is nutzz!! And its during the traffic hour when the wristbanding starts. Well good thing i have finishline. Yes they will do 8am eastern release time.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

save my money and buy roshe and lunarglides. better off

you end up getting your pair of roshe yet? If so, how you like em?  Looks like a upscale freerun. lol.  Thinking about jumping on that wagon too. That's if I can even find a pair, seems like everywhere sells out quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom