AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair came in from Ebay today, 200 shipped, figured better than getting up early on a Saturday
quick instagram pic, didn't have time to adjust the laces

iymq20.jpg

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Online is so much more convenient.

that's what im saying online is what i been on for a while and been lucky so far with everything ..only reason i really don't like hitting the mall up  is  because where i'm living at now the only sneaker spots they have here are in  one mall so the whole city is out there trying to pick up  and   for some reason every time something drops they only get like 15 or 18 pair each store and  this mall has no organization what so ever and they don't believe in lines   so as soon as 9:00 hits they open one door.. the door that  seems like the whole city is waiting by so as soon as them doors open it's a free for all to squeeze thru them doors and race to what ever speaker spot your going to copp from..i think ima little to grown to be going thru all that don't get me wrong if they had organaztion at this mall where you could line up and all that id be more then willing to but they don't  so i go the online route or the pre order route 

went to local fnl, spoke with one of sales.
He said they will have them, didn't tell me how many pairs.
I told him it will be gone quick because a lot of people are anticipating this release.
He goes, "naw man, people waiting for those joran 6 and 7s to come out and trying to save up." lol

mine just came in from my connect on eBay...so glad I got them as I am way to old to be dealing with RSVP and online nonsense...
Between these, the playoffs and the orange XII's, these are on point and will look GREAT in the fall : )

dDCEnl.jpg

zrtOVl.jpg

t1qxNl.jpg

This shouldn't be that hard of a cop for me in ATL. I sure hope not anyway since this is my first pair of Jordans since the cement 4s in February. I'm ready!

Originally Posted by Squatch

So I go to my spot to pay my hOlding tax, hit em off with a little some thingand he holds my pair till I get there on RD,and my dude don't work there anymore. The fugg am I gonna do now? Been 2 years. My fault tho because when I didn't get playoffs cause of a nike rep in the store on RD I should have started doing my homework then. Now Its prolly too late cause I got a big %%# foot! LOL

*grammar check please* 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jkim5157

So I go to my spot to pay my hOlding tax, hit em off with a little some thingand he holds my pair till I get there on RD,and my dude don't work there anymore. The fugg am I gonna do now? Been 2 years. My fault tho because when I didn't get playoffs cause of a nike rep in the store on RD I should have started doing my homework then. Now Its prolly too late cause I got a big %%# foot! LOL

*grammar check please* 
indifferent.gif

It's true, my connect no longer works at the store. My shoe game and grammar are suffering as a result.

FCFS @ my local NT. Passing on these. Hope everyone else on here that's wants a pair gets one for retail. Got a feeling these will be easy to cop tho...GL erryone!

NDC definately won't be releasing these online, they said with the shambles that arose during the Yeezy's they don't want to be held accountable for people not receiving the pairs they want. They said they're working on the site this week but it won't be finished in time for the 12 release.

Originally Posted by The7onius

NDC definately won't be releasing these online, they said with the shambles that arose during the Yeezy's they don't want to be held accountable for people not receiving the pairs they want. They said they're working on the site this week but it won't be finished in time for the 12 release.
For real?  Why aren't they just releasing them late like they did with the last XII's?

Originally Posted by jcs11702

NTLA will not have the rsvp. I would have to drive 32 miles, hope to get a wristband and drive another 32 miles to cop on Saturday.
When are they giving out the wristbands?  I DM'ed them on twitter and they said wristbands would be given out sat morning, but no lining up.  So how does that work?

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

It's true, my connect no longer works at the store. My shoe game and grammar are suffering as a result.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious 

lmao!! I'd give info out for my early shoe retail price connect for a chance at a pair of yeezy 2 black size 10 at retail price any day lol. But i doubt someone would do that

Originally Posted by TheWinners

any San Antonio NTer's? I only know of one finishline out here...

Don't worry about Finishline bro!! North Star Mall is handing out tickets for all of their stores at 9 on Friday night!! Gotta get mine!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Saw these online, so I'll just leave them here (if they have not been posted yet).... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

.........................................!!!!!!!!(speechless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom