AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Just got back from my local mall and secured my 2 pairs for release day. My mall gives out tickets on Wednesdays prior to releases. Glad i dont have to worry about bs on saturday morning.

What type of shoe store is this for?  Major chains like Foot Locker, Finish Line, Footaction, Champs?

Yeah a footlocker house of hoops, and a champs 

So NTSF tweeted earlier available saturday on a first com first serve basis. Back to the basics. Wake up and line up early!

I'll pick up my pair(s)..I'm not sweating it. I just am a bit frustrated with NDC as of late..but that's another story.
30t6p3b.gif

Wristbands for the Air Jordan 12 Retros will be given in store at NIKETOWN LA on 6/21 10am. One size per customer. No lining up preferred.

Lol ok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Wristbands for the Air Jordan 12 Retros will be given in store at NIKETOWN LA on 6/21 10am. One size per customer. No lining up preferred.

Lol ok
laugh.gif
What a damn joke. Of course they know people will be lining up for these.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Retail or bust. no sweating these shoes anymore

Thats pretty much my motto for this year. I'm not copping anything on resale unless its some older heat or some KDs.

I copped a few polos to match with these, hoping for an easy transaction come Saturday.

I had copped the matching gear now, here's to me actually obtaining a pair retail or bust.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Lol ok
laugh.gif
What a damn joke. Of course they know people will be lining up for these.
indifferent.gif
 @NTLA

Lol ok
laugh.gif

brilliant. summer is here, kids are out of school. Good thinking. It wont be a zoo there tomorrow.
indifferent.gif

Lol ok
laugh.gif

Nike is ******ed. can't make up their damn minds..first they come up with twitter rsvp which is great for people with jobs to easily reserve a pair(though the critieria and what u had to DM seemed to change every release)..now they go back to wristbands? smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom