AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Been in line at S. Dekalb Mall since 6:15 for a couple of stores to open at 8. Im kinda surprised at how many people got here before me. There's probably 30 people in front of me, and maybe 20 behind me. I'm not sweating it tho as I should be able to get my pair. If I miss out on 8am releases, then I'll still get the chance to cop at 10am.

Should've came to the West End.

I really want to rock mines if I get it, brings me back to soph year in HS. I was like the only guy that rocked the Jordans while everyone else is rocking Questions. But can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Just got up...4:42 am West Coast time.  Hoping these will be super easy.  I just want one pair. 

Same. Just forcefully woke up to try and get a pair. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RudeBwoy

Originally Posted by MikeTheHero

Just search Obsidian on FL's website and they should come up. Available in about 20 minutes.

Not coming up on FNL....
I don't think they show up on Finishline.com until 8 am EST. They don't use that whack timer that Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, etc uses.

Just search Obsidian on FL's website and they should come up. Available in about 20 minutes.
No luck for me. Just playoffs and cool greys

i really really really wish the footlocker i went to had the half size down. i know a nike store which had it, and might still have it, but i doubt i'll get 100% of the price back on these now that i've worn them for most of the day. i am really shocked at how big these are. there is an obvious space right around my toes.

Are these shoes a limited or are they are general release? Does anyone know if its going to be tough getting a pair online etc?

Originally Posted by eltouha

i really really really wish the footlocker i went to had the half size down. i know a nike store which had it, and might still have it, but i doubt i'll get 100% of the price back on these now that i've worn them for most of the day. i am really shocked at how big these are. there is an obvious space right around my toes.

Thats what ive been hearing to size half down.  I had an old pair I used to rock in Hs I forgot the size it was though...

So is it safe to safe we should shoot for a half size down? I wear a 9 and going lower than that would be pretty weird for me honestly.

so they are like the team orange 12s? i got an 11 cuz it seemed a half size bigger 

Originally Posted by Nautyc

Are these shoes a limited or are they are general release? Does anyone know if its going to be tough getting a pair online etc?
They are definitely not limited. Most retailers should have them. It's always tough copping online but the hype seems to have died down a little.

Originally Posted by RickJamez

so they are like the team orange 12s? i got an 11 cuz it seemed a half size bigger

its safe to assume whatever size u needed in the grey/orange ones ull need of this one too

Here in Milwaukee and its 3 people in line. I'm number 3. The footlocker across the street has like 20-25 in line.

For my Atlanta people: try the footlocker on campbelton rd. I used to work there and we used to sit on J's for like the whole day. Granted this was pre-concord but it's worth a shot I guess.

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by RudeBwoy

Not coming up on FNL....
I don't think they show up on Finishline.com until 8 am EST. They don't use that whack timer that Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, etc uses.
They used to, I thought.

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

Originally Posted by RickJamez

its safe to assume whatever size u needed in the grey/orange ones ull need of this one too
its gonna suck if i order an 11 and they fit like the playoffs! so ill just go with my 11.5

50 minute chckout time on eastbay. got damn. hoping to go back to sleep in 5! This 5a stuff is brutal for the westcoast people.

I got a 36 and a 41 min checkout on champs and footaction sold out on me on eastbay and footlocker. Better then a 5 hour checkout imo. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom