AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Trying to grab another pair and RMN15 isn't working for me. Anyone else with the same problem?

stopped working. mine went thru. they might have just excluded it.

use this code

000WYRAVF1V

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

there must be little to no hype for these. Niketown tweeted they still had sizes available for wristband like 3 time yesterday and every website was smooth easy check out. why cant it be like this all the time?

I know what you mean.  I doubt they'll sit like the Military's but definitely I feel they weren't as hyped as other shoes this year.  Oh well I got a pair and I'm quite satisfied.

I had decided to pass on these.... Woke up at 8:30... Had morning cigarette and jumped on nt

Saw coupon code... Jumped on fnl... Copped for $156.86... Couldn't resist below retail

Also, judging by the posts...they must only be up on the mobile site... Order from your phone guys
My #2000 post was one of my very few rd online success stories.... Feelsgoodman

Originally Posted by RudeBwoy

there must be little to no hype for these. Niketown tweeted they still had sizes available for wristband like 3 time yesterday and every website was smooth easy check out. why cant it be like this all the time?

I know what you mean.  I doubt they'll sit like the Military's but definitely I feel they weren't as hyped as other shoes this year.  Oh well I got a pair and I'm quite satisfied.
hopefully it wont be too bad for the olympic 6s,
frown.gif

Was able to put in three orders this morning, 2 at Finishline and 1 on Eastbay.  This is the first time I was able to cop from Eastbay in a long time.  I got the dreaded checkout timer but the timer only said 20 mins or so.  Usually when the timer is not > 1 hr, I've been able to cop from them so now I can go back to sleep. I only wanted 2 pairs though so I'm going to hook my friend up who wasn't able to get through on Finishline or any of the other sites this morning.  Good luck to everyone still looking for a pair.  One of the least painful releases for me in awhile. 

"If A Pair Of Kix Are Meant For You. You Will Get Them." I just struck out big-time on FTL and The Bay. But my boys calls me from HOH-125th St. and says they are releasing them at 8:3o. I start making my way down there ASAP not before passing 145th St. FTL (mind you it's 15 minutes after they've opened the doors) so I see a few people lingering with their bag already in hand. Taking a chance, I pull over quick and initially the Footlocker employee and customers are saying they're already s/o. Then he says, "what size you wear" ... I say size 11 or 12. He says I think we might have one left. He goes to check. Comes back opens the door and says, "last one size 12." Me 
happy.gif
! And not two seconds later a few people run up asking if they had the same size. Sometimes if a shoe is made for you they will fall in your lap. 

Originally Posted by RudeBwoy

hopefully it wont be too bad for the olympic 6s,
frown.gif

Wish it would be like this all the time like the old days.  Doubt it though, depending on the hype of each release. Esp 4's coming up and we all know about DECEMBER

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i was like the many people who were unable to check out on fnl even tho the $20 code worked. something about my payment, apparently alot of people had the same issue as indicated on the twitter feed of fnl.
surprisingly i was able to get a 10.5 after 32 minute wait window for eastbay. so the 20% gifcard was perfectly used.

a very shame that people saying they got fnl working when fnl themselves indicated that their site isnt even up. liars ruining the fam here.
I'm thinking most of these folks were on the mobile site.  I checked it out when I they were unavailable the whole time on the regular finishline website and there they were
Nope.  Got through with the regular website just fine at around 5:02 am PST.
sooo.... are we saying fnl be bugging?
I just realized that using the 20% off giftcard on eastbay order is the better price than the $24 off fnl order. I should stop attempting to get my order through fnl...

so i waited at FTL for about 45 minutes for nothing! decided to try FNL cuz that code was too good to pass up so i went directly to checkout (no wait)

really appreciate the code to whoever posted it

Originally Posted by juwellz

I just tried to order off FNL and after I checked out I got a red box saying "error moving to order commit" does this mean my payment didn't go through? Because I got a email from paypal saying the payment has been sent

Dunno about getting kix online. Chances of getting a pair have been zero. And to me that is backwards. Not really feeling that at all. May have to put in the work for the Oly 6's. For sure.

Trying to grab another pair and RMN15 isn't working for me. Anyone else with the same problem?

use this code

000WYRAVF1V
i ordered at 8:52 am EST using rmn15 and didnt have a problem. i wanted these very badly. im glad there wasnt major hype for these.  i guess all the little kids spent their allowances on the lebrons
laugh.gif

24qlquv.jpg

This is what I'm talking about people coming through for one another with codes and which sites were successful for them. Its a beautiful thing.

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

i love how people are saying they are gettin em from finishline but yet finishline tweets they havnt been put up yet 

Guys they were up a minute or two after 8am on Finishline- it depended how you searched for them. the big ad on the main page went up late. I have the confirmation email from 8:04 am in my email account. people aren't lying - we bought them. As usual we on niketalk know more than the stores do.

yeah rmn15 is done but the other $20 off codes are still a go, and the regular site works just fine for me with the codes. i copped 2 pairs from finishline, made 2 different purchases because the code was only for $20 off so if you want $20 off both pairs i had to make 2 different purchases. i missed out on $8 because the 20% off code didnt work for me but i got some fatwallet cash back.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by just blaze

I'm thinking most of these folks were on the mobile site.  I checked it out when I they were unavailable the whole time on the regular finishline website and there they were
Nope.  Got through with the regular website just fine at around 5:02 am PST.
sooo.... are we saying fnl be bugging?
I just realized that using the 20% off giftcard on eastbay order is the better price than the $24 off fnl order. I should stop attempting to get my order through fnl...
Yeah, the website for Finishline is definitely having problems. It lets you add to cart, proceed to checkout but won't authorize or accept your credit card. My buddy text me this morning saying he wasn't able to complete his order.  I guess I was one of the lucky ones to get through before this whole mess. Stay patient guys.

i just ordered from finishline with no problem, it seemed to good to be true. so i'll give it a few days and see what happens.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

use this code

000WYRAVF1V
i ordered at 8:52 am EST using rmn15 and didnt have a problem. i wanted these very badly. im glad there wasnt major hype for these.  i guess all the little kids spent their allowances on the lebrons
laugh.gif

24qlquv.jpg
retailmenot shows RMN15 as 15% off sitewide PLUS FREE SHIPPING.   Mines came out to $147.98.  RMN15 would have came out to $144.98, so $3 per order ain't no biggie.  Thanks fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom