AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
In line... they opened at finishline n abuncha ppl ran there so im chillin pretty at about 6th n line at my champs.

Shoulddd be good : hat

wow, i just checked my credit card account. apparently i got 8 temporary purchases on finishline. thanks to their sillie little bungled system. now I gotta call the CC to cancel them all.

FNL has the "unable to process your card" issue every release. It's almost at random. Some people get through and some people checkout first try.

Im not sure about the hype is dying out cause there's a line here already at my mall... Maybe JB is finally producing more paairs?

got lucky on finish line was able to get $68 (glitch maybe $48+$20) thanks to the coupons came out to $283.38 for two pairs!

^damn didnt even think about using 2 codes. i was just happy i was able to get a pair and use one code.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Dunno about getting kix online. Chances of getting a pair have been zero. And to me that is backwards. Not really feeling that at all. May have to put in the work for the Oly 6's. For sure.

My only concern is getting a fresh pair. i always tend to get a defective pair from finishline.

I can't get my FNL $20 Rewards code to stack with the 15% off code. It should be -$20 + -$24 for one pair, but it just forces it to be -$20 + -$4 when I try to stack. It's like there capping savings at 15% overall. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Originally Posted by adub beta

got lucky on finish line was able to get $68 (glitch maybe $48+$20) thanks to the coupons came out to $283.38 for two pairs!
how were you able to enter 2 codes?

Originally Posted by adub beta

pimp.gif
 Some luck.  Got my $24 and was good with that.  Still felt rushed like I had to hurry like everyother release. lol

how come people say the playoffs and cool grey 12s are .5 size bigger? i think its true for the cool grey 12s but the playoffs fit true to size for me

thanks for the coupon fellas, stacked with ebates and winners circle made it too hard to pass up. plus, getting two pairs got me another coupon. Anybody get the google protection too? Man, if they cancel my order I'm going to see what this google protection is all about. 

Originally Posted by RickJamez

how come people say the playoffs and cool grey 12s are .5 size bigger? i think its true for the cool grey 12s but the playoffs fit true to size for me

for me the cool grey's fit perfect . and the playoffs fit a little loose

YOOOO Thanks to moundraised23!!!

My story

tried to order online from finish line this morning. every time i went to check out it said error in processing. i did this twice and it put a pending transaction on my card for 999 dollars %++!!! went straight to hobbits just in case to secure a pair. while waiting in line at hibbits i stayed on the phone with finish line to see if i will get my pair. hibbits hands out cards with your size on them. never had a problem before to my luck not my size. I was about to hang out with finish line but I'm glad i didn't. stayed on hold with them for about an hour. at 910 when i actually got to talk to someone she took my order after my pending transactions failed. and used moundraised23 coupon code and saved 20 dollars.

Edit: ran downstairs n copped 1 size 11 waitin n line for pairs 2 n 3... after the 11s n december im givin my jordan retirement speach. Lbj quality is superior n i have most of the nostalgic pairs i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom