AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BayArea23

Man just off the phone with FNL and they only have a sz8 left... I told them my issue with the payment why they kept sending me back. I guess they said some times it alerts them for fraud when they have multiple seperate orders coming in from the same card.

Same thing happened to me!! Really disapponted with FNL

I'm thinking resellers are starting to realize they aren't gonna get a huge profit every release, things seem to be slowing down a bit

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I'm thinking resellers are starting to realize they aren't gonna get a huge profit every release, things seem to be slowing down a bit
happy.gif

Originally Posted by its

just got mine home and noticed a big oil stain on the heel tab, smh...
Should I return them?

af3a1d74.jpg

Lmao @ putting the oil stained heel tab pic as your avy.
roll.gif
Might as well keep em now if you went that far...
laugh.gif

2nd release in a row where i had a 15min or less wait on east bay. I need the oly 6, and white/red 4's to be this easy. Hopefully momentum is on my side. lol

I really think JB is making more pairs now for every general release. Just no way the hype is dying out this quick the last 4 releases.

Specially with this one, They haven't retro'd this for a while. Cause I was expecting this to be like Playoffs or Cement 4s.

I really think JB is making more pairs now for every general release. Just no way the hype is dying out this quick the last 4 releases.

Specially with this one, They haven't retro'd this for a while. Cause I was expecting this to be like Playoffs or Cement 4s.
just wait july 7th

dont say I didnt warn you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by its

just got mine home and noticed a big oil stain on the heel tab, smh...
Should I return them?

Lmao @ putting the oil stained heel tab pic as your avy.
roll.gif
Might as well keep em now if you went that far...
laugh.gif
Lol, that was an accident while trying to figure out best way to upload the pic.
roll.gif

Copped with ease at my local mall. Walked out with my 10.5 and a sz. 7. I wish every release was like this.

FNL has the worst cancellation policy I've come across in a long time..I called to cancel my order and they told me it's a 50-50 that it will be cancelled..I placed the order at 8 this morning and it's a 50-50

Slept past my alarm and just woke up at 8:10am PT and was able to pick up my sz 8.5 off eastbay . surprisingly they still had sizes left, especially mine. back to sleep

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

just wait july 7th

dont say I didnt warn you
wink.gif
That's what everyone said about this release too a couple weeks ago after the Military 4s.
Now I think about it, why did major shoe corp like footlocker changed their policy returns on Jordan releases. I think they knew that JB was going to make more pairs, so they didn't want to get stuck with all the returns from resellers. But they making themselves be the good guys, that they want to stop resellers. When I really think its to cover their end from resellers so they don't get stuck with all the returns 29 days later or before every each releases from now on when resellers have issues unloading this.

being in Carolina these were a must, I ordered a 9.5 from eastbay this morning, then went to my local spot and copped the last 10... these defintely run big... a 9.5 will be straight but i might could have used a 9... the sizing of JB this year has been crazy

easy cop for me. I wanted an 11.5 cause these run big but got stuck with a 12. Oh well gonna throw force fields in them whenever I rock em...

2ducuuw.jpg

schools out, basketball's season is over. Who are these kids going to show their shoes off too? Come fall these will be probably in high demand, lots of teams sport navy blue. You can rock them away or home, loved them when I was in school. Convince pops to buy me two, even though I rode the pine.

This is what a Jordan release should be like for the majority. An easy walk in and out of the store. Game has changed so much.

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

FNL has the worst cancellation policy I've come across in a long time..I called to cancel my order and they told me it's a 50-50 that it will be cancelled..I placed the order at 8 this morning and it's a 50-50

How is it a 50/50? It's not like they're going to ship them today or tomorrow, so what's the problem?
Anyway, there's no need for me to have two pairs. I'd rather just help someone out

Kinda bummed I missed out on these. Was expecting 2 paychecks in the mail and an ebay payment for some shoes this week, none of which came. Then at 11 am realized I could've used BillMeLater and by that time was sold out online *facepalm*

Super easy cop. Woke up around 7, went over to HOH, they still had a lot of pairs left. Was told there were around 90 people in line waiting for them earlier. They wouldn't let me cop 3 at HOH so I doubled up there and went to Champs and got my third pair. I like these better than the red Jumpman playoffs that dropped. 
pimp.gif

16135abdec468ea5c491ab608f1c4416846c918.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom