AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why eastbay won't do the free shipping code on new Jordan's now? Just used it on the 4's. Called and asked and was told they don't work on new Jordan releases now. Smh

Got my confirmation from EastBay, I must say this wasn't a difficult cop. I'm excited to say the least... I hope future releases are the same.

Until jordans start sitting like white/red xii's did in 09 (sat for weeks)......then we can talk hype dying.

Hmmm might go to my local HOH later to check em out. If they still got them. If not maybe the Champs next door.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by BayArea23

I really think JB is making more pairs now for every general release. Just no way the hype is dying out this quick the last 4 releases.

Specially with this one, They haven't retro'd this for a while. Cause I was expecting this to be like Playoffs or Cement 4s.
just wait july 7th

dont say I didnt warn you
wink.gif
That's what everyone said about this release too a couple weeks ago after the Military 4s.
Now I think about it, why did major shoe corp like footlocker changed their policy returns on Jordan releases. I think they knew that JB was going to make more pairs, so they didn't want to get stuck with all the returns from resellers. But they making themselves be the good guys, that they want to stop resellers. When I really think its to cover their end from resellers so they don't get stuck with all the returns 29 days later or before every each releases from now on when resellers have issues unloading this.
i hope all this is true come time for those olympic 6s to drop.

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

FNL has the worst cancellation policy I've come across in a long time..I called to cancel my order and they told me it's a 50-50 that it will be cancelled..I placed the order at 8 this morning and it's a 50-50

How is it a 50/50? It's not like they're going to ship them today or tomorrow, so what's the problem?
Anyway, there's no need for me to have two pairs. I'd rather just help someone out
That's crap.  Must of been that rep.  When I ordered the cavs a couple weeks ago from my girl, called in about 30 mins after I put in the order and they cancelled it fine.  Rep said should be no problem since it hasn't reach the shipping warehouse.

These herbs around my area were lined up deep when I rolled by the mall. Was pretty much gonna pass, but I got my pairs (fingers crossed that my order doesn't get cancelled). Hope people were able to cop from that NBA Store link I dropped a few pages back. Be nice if things finally started to cool down after that stupid Concord release.

So I get to the mall at around 6:30 this morning and there was quite a bit of people there already.

FNL had 56 pairs, and I was like 20th in line so I was good.

Copped under retail (used a coupon) and when I left they still a lot of popular sizes left (9.5-13).

I have to admit, Im liking these a little more than the Playoffs actually.

Well, until the next pickup... Enjoy my pictures!

Single shots.

Group shots.

***BONUS! On feet.***

These look great on feet, with jeans (pictured) or shorts.

Glad I was able to get these without paying over retail.

Props to everyone who copped at retail.

F*** resellers!

laugh.gif

Overall, I give this release a 9.8/10.

pimp.gif

Copped from the mall then hit up my local cus they had a pair for me. fuggas charged me 180!?$%@#! guess thats what i get for having a spot hold me down. Problem is when confronted about the price these local spots say "they sell like water regardless" O well not trying to burn the bridge until after the olympics release
wink.gif

Never get through on eastbay. Got lucky and got my 11.5 because I had my pair on hold at my local champs and I go to pick them up and stupid part timer sold my pair I had put aside. Ugh. Now hopefully I eastbay ships fast because leaving for mrytle beach for 4th of July week and I want these to rock up there.

EASY pickup at the local FINL (Bellingham, WA).  Even went to crossfit first
laugh.gif

I had to settle for a 13 though (usually wear 14).  Seems like many releases have been running big lately though so we'll see.  Might need to make a trip down toward Seattle
nerd.gif

Long morning, but for two pair (one for a friend) I'd say This release wasn't bad.

I want a pair of playoffs now lol

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

FNL has the worst cancellation policy I've come across in a long time..I called to cancel my order and they told me it's a 50-50 that it will be cancelled..I placed the order at 8 this morning and it's a 50-50

How is it a 50/50? It's not like they're going to ship them today or tomorrow, so what's the problem?
Anyway, there's no need for me to have two pairs. I'd rather just help someone out

That's what the service rep told me. Either I can get a cancellation email or a tracking email when all I'm doing is trying to cancel my order.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Damn i hate FNL, too many orders had went through after i kept getting error message.
Also tried Paypal at first and got the error message. Was reluctant to try with the credit card since I received an e-mail from Paypal saying I submitted an order to FNL and didn't want to buy two pairs. Luckily Paypal was on the ball and cancelled fairly quickly so I was able to complete the order with a card. Came out to $147.xx with that coupon code.

Thank you to whomever posted that discount code. Many thank yous.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^I could've settled for a 13 at 8am, but I'm glad I didn't and waited 2 more hrs to get my 14.

You waited for a different store to open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom