AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dean619

For those who have them in hand, do they run big? I couldn't get my size and had to go a size up. Thinking about ordering a pair from NTLV.
For me, they fit exactly like the playoffs...1/2 size too big

2m3p5wp.jpg

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by dean619

For those who have them in hand, do they run big? I couldn't get my size and had to go a size up. Thinking about ordering a pair from NTLV.
For me, they fit exactly like the playoffs...1/2 size too big
Cool.  Thanks for the heads up! I ordered my size and canceled one my orders.  Good look!

Picked up an 11 for NTLV for my family serving active duty in the military. Thanks for that information.

My EastBay order shipped, I'm glad I actually got it considering it said it was sold out but I kept trying
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by sloanboy

NTLV still has Plenty I believe (702) 650-8888

Thanks a lot bro. got that 11.5 i needed
lady was really friendly
Same here, thanks again for the info!

I just hope, at the end of her work shift she doesnt go on shopping spree. Courtesy of  our personal info.

I must say that I am pleased with the way things went this saturday on the release date. On release date I had gotten to the mall a almost 7, wated in line until almost 8 and until the doors had opened. When the doors had finally opened we all rushed in and were running to stores like Finishline, Footlocker and Footaction. Gladly, I had chosen Footaction, because aparently there were a bunch of people there at Finishline already and the line was smaller at Footaction. Footaction was not expecting to open until almost 9 or 10am so I figured I wait anyway along with a few other folks until the store had finally opened, however they had allowed five people in at a time. Aparently, it was said that these were about $170 (That is $160 + 10% interest.) 
As soon as I had mentioned about a size 11.5, one dude standing behind me said that these ran up to $171 (depending on the size range). Soon, my time had came and I asked for a size 11.5 in which they didn't have, because aparently they had sizes 9, 10.5, 13, and little children sizes. I got pissed and somebody told me to go over to Finishline for a shot to get these. I had stood in line, even though it wasn't actually a straight one. I had talked to a dude who had already bought his if they had a size 11.5 and he said they didn't but then again he sadi they did but they ran out. Then I had asked if they had an 11 and a 12 and he said yeah. I stood in line for about an hour until it was almost my time to get in even though they were to let five people in at a time. A guy had asked for sizes and I had heard him say 11.5 and I had rasied my hand and said 11.5. As it got closer to my time, he asked for sizes, and I had said 11.5 but a kid in front of me said it first even the he was in front of me. So they guy said they got an 11 and an 11.5 in which the kid in front me had taken and aparently that was the last one. So I settled for a size 11.
I asked how much it ran for and then I found out it had costed about $174.79. I had $173 but I was a dollar short and 79 cents short. So I called my pops on my cell phone and had asked him to come and bring me a little extra. I told him I was at Finishline. I had tried on the size 11 and it had fit me quite nice. As soon as he had gotten into the mall he said he couldn't get through because there was a gas leak. So I figured I would just gone and pay for them even thought I was a dollar short. I had told the clerk at the cast register that I was a dollar short and so she took the money any way. And I went out happy with my 12's even though I had to settle for a size 11. I remeber buying the Taxi 12 lows at that size back in 2004 and they had fit me. But as for these Obisidans, the left shoe is quite alright but the right feel kind of stiff in the toe box. Other than that I was happy that I got these with the help of God think I should have given up on these but I didn't. Now I know exactly what it's like to go thorugh a line to get a pair of Jordans. By the way I had worn my Obsidians out today.

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Do these run big or true to size?

Dude a guy answered it like 5 posts above yours. Not hatin' but just look a couple posts up to see if someone answered it. 

UPS sent me a note indicating that they received the shoes from eastbay, but delivery will be on Thursday.
can someone clarify why some people put their recently purchased "kicks" on "ice" then wear them a few months down the line?

personally I like to wear them asap couple times in a two weak span. then put them in rotation which then leads to maybe a month out little less down the line for another wear.

Originally Posted by Vader

Super pleased with this release. Skipped on the playoffs when pics of these surfaced. Imo a better cop. Dont sleep if ur hesitating and a fan of 12s ull regret it later when resellers are charging $400 for a pair like down here in mtl #smhcraigslist

nah quality was pretty @%% on these. they weight like 600 lbs and its complete plastic pleather.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Vader

Super pleased with this release. Skipped on the playoffs when pics of these surfaced. Imo a better cop. Dont sleep if ur hesitating and a fan of 12s ull regret it later when resellers are charging $400 for a pair like down here in mtl #smhcraigslist

nah quality was pretty @%% on these. they weight like 600 lbs and its complete plastic pleather.
star-wars-haters-vader.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom