AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dean619

Mine came out to $12.50 for shipping from NTLV to San Diego.

eek.gif

Finishline only charges $7.99.   Nike is getting greedier.  

Fixed.
wink.gif
Fedex and Ups are banking too 
pimp.gif

Eastbay order came in today. 1 day early. The fit is a little tighter than the playoffs, but 10.5 is still my natural size so it still good.

I just got burnt by kid up in Washington sold him playoff 12s on eBay $170 plus shipping and the original sales receipt. Gets the shoes crys fake and eBay opens a despute and let's him send the shoes back before I issue a refund. Dude sent me a pair of Air Gordon's ! Now I have to battle with eBay cause I ain't taking the lost. Anyone been than this road before? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Got my pair today and i'm pleased. Pulled out my white/red 12s today to compare and noticed the red soles are very ashy. Anyone know the best fix for ashy soles?

just got my pair from finish line and they look great! first pair of 12s since the original nububkc pair that came with the hoody and hat.... but why am i feeling like my soles are about to turn yellow the moment i wear them smh.

Originally Posted by jeetah

I just got burnt by kid up in Washington sold him playoff 12s on eBay $170 plus shipping and the original sales receipt. Gets the shoes crys fake and eBay opens a despute and let's him send the shoes back before I issue a refund. Dude sent me a pair of Air Gordon's ! Now I have to battle with eBay cause I ain't taking the lost. Anyone been than this road before? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

WOW, seriously??  I've heard it happens occasionally but ebay actually made you give the kid refund???  I sell stuff a lot on ebay, never had a problem.
My suggestion would be send ebay pictures of 12s and tell them that's what you send and take pic of air gordon's and show them kid is lying.

You should make new thread somewhere so this could elaborate and discussed further for other people as well.

And good luck to you man.  Hopefully you can resolve this without headache. 

Just received my finish line order and I have to say the quality on these are damn good. Not like 12's in the early 2000's but good

pair number 2 just came in.  my friend got me her discount so i'm waiting for pairs number 3 and 4.  i love this shoe more and more every day 
roll.gif

but this...

i'm sorry this happened to you.  sending that sales receipt probably isn't good either my dude.  my suggestion is to talk all the way up to a supervisor because i've heard they give one-time courtesy waivers when %$+ like this happens.  if no one will help you, DEMAND to get the 'executive escalations.'  i do fraud on the buyer's side for paypal so i only deal with the limitations when people take over your acct and buy !%!$ with it.  this is a seller's side issue so i can't shed much light.  best policy for any customer is to b-itch and complain til you're blue in the face.

post a pic of these air gordans....want to know what they look like

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

WOW, seriously??  I've heard it happens occasionally but ebay actually made you give the kid refund???  I sell stuff a lot on ebay, never had a problem.
My suggestion would be send ebay pictures of 12s and tell them that's what you send and take pic of air gordon's and show them kid is lying.

You should make new thread somewhere so this could elaborate and discussed further for other people as well.

And good luck to you man.  Hopefully you can resolve this without headache. 
I had a similar situation happen to me a few years back. (Someone copped a jacket off of me and then purposely damaged it so they could return it. ) I contacted paypal to handle the dispute because back then eBay didn't handle claims. 
You need to contact paypal and show them the before and after photos and how the kicks are different. They will rule in your favor if you can provide this.

^^^^
dam thats a shame, its not even worth it to sell back now a days. I really hope you get your money back. i doubt you'll see the shoes.

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Originally Posted by dean619

I ordered mine yesterday and got a fedex tracking the same night.  They're already on the delivery truck to my pad.  I'm in SD by the way.  

I order from niketownLas Vegas as well. Hit my cc already as well. I need confirmation I'm from the carolinas. Enlighten me heads!
I'm in the exact same boat as you. I'm in NC and ordered from NTLV. The charge already hit my card, but I don't have a tracking # or anything. The lady did say that the shoes would go out the same night or the next morning and it would take between 5-7 days to receive them.

Got mine today NC---i had two day shipping thought---call niketown LV and they will give tracking

i got my 10.5 from niketown LV perfect fit---going to sell my size 11 for reggie!!!!past on the playoff--these are 100% where its at---havent release in over 10 years!

i got my finishline order today, i'm very impressed with these ... tryin not to lose hope but i doubt the Olympic 6's will be this easy of a cop. I hope i'm wrong tho lol

I wish many punches to this dude's face. Thats %+@!** up.

Originally Posted by Raye

Anyone know if i can phone order a pair from niketown scottsdale?

callem up. google----> niketown scottsdale-------> then you get #-----------> Pick up phone--------> dial numbers-------> and follow prompts......

For the guys that ordered from NT Las Vegas and haven't received any info, call them and see if they can give you the tracking number. I had my card charged on Monday and called today, they gave me the number and my shoes are on their way.

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

those that got eastbay order, did they double box???

No they didn't. My box is pretty beat but the shoes still look good

Maybe that's why Eastbay doesn't charge taxes, because they don't buy supplies.
I still find it hard to believe they don't double box. Hope my box isn't destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom