Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

super dope imo. good job JB..........finally
pimp.gif

Lovin these!!!......As will many of ya'll that dont like these right now. Leather quality looks good as well as do the TB 3s. JB must be taking notes

all white jays ? pass ... only AJ thats 99% white that i have ever liked are the columbia XIs

They look all creased up and the carbon fiber shank looks fake. These in my opinion could have looked a hell of alot better. I will have to pass on these.

Saw these on another website so I knew NT was gonna have at least 7 pages already on these!

Anyway...to comment on the shoe...these are quite the montrosity. Just killed a classic

From looking at new pics on the web I just noticed that there is patent leather on them ....
ohwell.gif
NOT to sure about that one. But thats just a small dislikeabout them. Over all its STILL DOPE me.

Page 1 are FAKE !

Page 7 - The Real McCoy

* Edit - After a second look, page 1 shoes might be the Kids GS version. I will have to look it up on Monday. For now I am going with FAKE. I don't believethe Kids Version has such a Cheap looking/knockoff Carbon Plate as those clearly show. Plus the Toe Box shape. Horrid

Back
Top Bottom