easy cop in the Chicago area.

Attachments

• 1FFBC024-9B14-4BA1-8A7C-3BF2F7613BDD.jpeg
    1FFBC024-9B14-4BA1-8A7C-3BF2F7613BDD.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 69EA82C1-DE29-4BBE-A16C-B9947ADC60C9.jpeg
    69EA82C1-DE29-4BBE-A16C-B9947ADC60C9.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 22
Well it’s fishy alright, remember when FTL invested 100 million in GOAT last year!? That’s like a monopoly, FTL, FTA, Champs, Eastbay are all the same company! Now why the hell would they partner up would GOAT!?

Hard to argue with this. Look at all the Ls many are catching after the FLX merge. I have not hit on a single local drop, and used to be able to snag on FTL quite consistently. These shoes have to be going somewhere...
And with the bad press StockX had with data breaches and forcing folks to work through Corona, that has provided additional benefits for Goat too.

Footsite employees and managers eating, and that's the absolute truth.
This morning I skipped over to Finishline to see if I could snag a leftover. Store opens at 11a, at 1058a a rep comes to the gate and says due to staffing issues we will not be opening until 12pm Noon. Really! Cool.. I'll wait and see how this plays out. Before he walked back to the sneaker vault I said "Young man... Young man..lol Got any leftover pairs? He says what size are you looking for?, I said I asked if you had leftover pairs." He then says I think we have a sz 13 but let me check, comes back and its gone. For the next hour the line outside watches them make phone calls, check stockx, make phone calls and it seems like every time the make a call a new person shows up in line. Finally at 12p the gates open and I'm first I ask do you have a size 13, he says yes.
SMH!!

Footsite employees and managers eating, and that's the absolute truth.
This morning I skipped over to Finishline to see if I could snag a leftover. Store opens at 11a, at 1058a a rep comes to the gate and says due to staffing issues we will not be opening until 12pm Noon. Really! Cool.. I'll wait and see how this plays out. Before he walked back to the sneaker vault I said "Young man... Young man..lol Got any leftover pairs? He says what size are you looking for?, I said I asked if you had leftover pairs." He then says I think we have a sz 13 but let me check, comes back and its gone. For the next hour the line outside watches them make phone calls, check stockx, make phone calls and it seems like every time the make a call a new person shows up in line. Finally at 12p the gates open and I'm first I ask do you have a size 13, he says yes.
SMH!!
Wth Lol

So how does this transaction even go down?
You just pay the retail price at the register then just slip the employee or manager $50?
Back in the day when i used to win releases at footstores
It seemed like everyone knew each other
All the employees and managers were always talking and chilling with the customers like they were high school buddies lol

The corruption is wide spread.....how do you stop it at once? It's disappointing for those trying to do all this right way.

All this over shoes....I said this in another thread before, but this power is the most these employees will ever have in their lives. It's sad.

I used to walk in all the time with my bro "ay the twins are here....we were waiting on y'all." I miss that now :lol:

JMase09 JMase09 wow the employees just told you that lol damn,

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 which stores out here you think are corrupt

outside of the 20% stock ,left over pairs these managers aint getting much, now on random restocks thats when they really do damage

Back
Top Bottom