AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

Man I love cool grey kicks but the orange killed it for me

same.  Would of probably copped a pair if there was no orange.  But out here in San Francisco though, sold well because it was Giants colors.  I Still couldn't do it.  I still see a few on CL here and there for retail.

How the hell you find this? Definitely woulda copped but only size 8 left. were their more sizes up? doesnt seem like a restock

How the hell you find this? Definitely woulda copped but only size 8 left. were their more sizes up? doesnt seem like a restock
Copped with quickness. I think these look hot as hell. Pretty bad impulse by though, $160 ain't pennies. Love the OJ cause everything seems to be in shades of red, blue, grey, white, etc.

yeah it was i managed to get a 10...even though i said a couple months i didnt like then, able to cop for 150 with winners and free shipping

Definitely looks good next to the Cool Grey 9s.

2vk1890.png

Man I love cool grey kicks but the orange killed it for me
same, imo 12s are alot better when the jumpman tab on the side is the same color as the rest of that lil section. it looks ok on a few pairs when its a diff color like french blue is one that comes to mind, but i think the orange tab killed these. i could stand the other orange parts but not that part

Back
Top Bottom