Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

not sure. i been checking the past 2-3 days and nothing. im thinking itll update soon since they r releasing on the 14th

Got a 10m start at footaction and champs. Hoping to cop chutney 13 at Footlocker and have that update me to vip before they go up on fl since only fl and fa have them on their locator

not sure. i been checking the past 2-3 days and nothing. im thinking itll update soon since they r releasing on the 14th
Got a 10m start at footaction and champs. Hoping to cop chutney 13 at Footlocker and have that update me to vip before they go up on fl since only fl and fa have them on their locator
i dont see em on any of the apps. u mean the locator on website?

FTA and FTL map

34940mw.jpg

256qwwl.jpg

Last edited:
FCFS for all FTL and FTA in my area (Chicago)
Looking like if you really want these it should be an easy cop imo

Ur right, don't buy them on release day, you'll b able to get em later for discount

If these were like $300 then they'd probably fly but no one is spending over half a grand on this pack and it's not gonna resell well at all

Only one spot near me getting kids And I already got a preorder paid for one pair size 7 [emoji]128517[/emoji] Lettuce prey lol hopefully my app game on point

The place i know that was asking asking $650.00 last week is now willing to take retail plus nyc tax at $550.00 a pack a few years ago they would be asking for more for this same set

Last edited:
One last thing lol anyone know how limited these will be? Or will these be an easy cop on SNKRS app??

I think, if any new DMP packages are gonna be produced, price them at what the 11/6 DMP's retailed at...$295

$500 for a 14/13 is overkill, IMO

Just a rant... But the only way this would be a true finals pack is if the release has 2 pair that MJ actually wore in the 98 finals. I wanted to like this release but I can't. The colors just don't match the tribute they are trying to give us pass on that alone. This pack should have the Last shot XIV and any of the XIIIs that he wore in that 98 series. If they not gonna give us what he actually wore, then it's just a gimmick to sell shoes and they don't half to do that. They need to quit the bs....

Just a rant... But the only way this would be a true finals pack is if the release has 2 pair that MJ actually wore in the 98 finals. I wanted to like this release but I can't. The colors just don't match the tribute they are trying to give us pass on that alone. This pack should have the Last shot XIV and any of the XIIIs that he wore in that 98 series. If they not gonna give us what he actually wore, then it's just a gimmick to sell shoes and they don't half to do that. They need to quit the bs....

I hate to say it but I 100% agree...... these remind me of like a ovo drop with the black and gold

One last thing lol anyone know how limited these will be? Or will these be an easy cop on SNKRS app??

I think SNKRS is gonna fake sell out but. The sneakers are "limited" but because they are priced high people will pass and they should be an easier cop than what you will expect.

I think SNKRS is gonna fake sell out but. The sneakers are "limited" but because they are priced high people will pass and they should be an easier cop than what you will expect.

Are these going to release in stores?? Finish line champs etc?

Nah bruh, we don't want any original colorways in packs.

Your sarcasm wins you quote of the day [emoji]128175[/emoji]
How is that sarcasm? Why would anyone want original colorways in a pack for $500 when it would be cheaper to purchase them separate for $190 a pair. Original Colorways should be General Releases not limited.

Back
Top Bottom