Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Man highly
Disappointed in the quality as the pictures show below

It is what it is they gave me a 25% code smh
Glue stains stitches sucks lol
I had faith in this shoe damnit lol
Craftsmanship not quality. Quality=Materials used Craftsmanship=How shoe is put together and looks

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince It's funny you break that down because my pack is on point craftmanship wise, i personally feel like the quality sucks...especially on the 13s. I said this in my previous post in here. The leather feels very very plastic-y to me. My 14s are solid on all ends, just not a fan of the all-black montage

The leather on these 13s is incredible. You actually see the creases when you press down on the toe box or slide your thumb across the side panel. It's beautiful.

Just wish this was regular but they gotta sell this $500 price tag somehow and I guess materials is how they'll do it.

Finally had the Chicago 13s in hand too. Leather isn't far off from these though. I'm a fan.

Finally saw these in person today. In my opinion, the 14's are way better than the 13's. The gold is so tacky like the ones on the 11 low.

Maybe if I see the 14's down the road by itself, I will scoop them up. Def a pass with the 13's and $500 retail. 

ill mess with these if i can get the 13s at a good price or ill get the pack when it hit outlets. no 500 from me tho 
laugh.gif

They are already at the outlets
Saw them yesterday didn't ask price
I'm assuming it's for retail

They had them on display at Nike south Chicago
It was a size 10
Not sure if they only had that size or multiple sizes

I'd be pretty heated if I had plunked down so much for this set and got 2 pairs of kicks w bad craftsmanship 

These can had at sheikh shoes for $425 before taxes free shipping

Use code SUMR17

If you don't have to pay taxes its not too bad

I'm a fan of the pack. Wonder how it will be received 3-5 years down the line.

I tend to think it might be one of those "these flopped and sat and now everyone wishes they had grabbed when they saw them on sale"

I'm a fan of the pack. Wonder how it will be received 3-5 years down the line.

I tend to think it might be one of those "these flopped and sat and now everyone wishes they had grabbed when they saw them on sale"
I will be one of the ones with them if they go on sale for a reasonable price

I paid retail but definitely happy with my set. Yeah it would of been nice to pay less but it's two shoes that I liked from the jump and both the craftsmanship and quality is on point with my pairs. The leather is not plastic, it's nice and soft and much better than white and reds from earlier this year. I have no excess glue or bad stitching so I'm good on that front. I see these going up in value over time due to the models, colorways, and the fact they hold up over time.

I paid retail but definitely happy with my set. Yeah it would of been nice to pay less but it's two shoes that I liked from the jump and both the craftsmanship and quality is on point with my pairs. The leather is not plastic, it's nice and soft and much better than white and reds from earlier this year. I have no excess glue or bad stitching so I'm good on that front. I see these going up in value over time due to the models, colorways, and the fact they hold up over time.
Repped. I figured the craftsmanship and quality wasn't as bad as ppl have made it out to be. I pulled the trigger for $300 while my sz12 was still in stock.

Last edited:
saw these in person yesterday while getting a code for yeezys. loved the 13's, really wasn't moved by the 14's whatsoever. guess I will hunt for one of them or just move on entirely. love the 13 and am a sucker for gold

Back
Top Bottom