Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Both of these shoes are dope. I think anyone who really likes either of these and can find the pack for a good deal should jump on it as I think the other will grow on them. If not then should be easy to unload the other pair for at least half what they paid somewhere down the line.

IMG_5617.PNG
For anyone looking for the 14 only. Price isn't terrible.

Just traded my deadstock DMP 13s for some deadstock royal 1s!!!!!!! Even trade for the win

$300 you say?
Not bad...not bad at all
I’ve never bought anything from them
Paying for tax and shipping usually kills any deals they have
I’m surprised they didn’t do a raffle for that sale :lol:

Those 13s are straight fire. I cannot wait for a nice sunny day to let them bling in the sun.

I'd be tempted to double dip at that price, but honestly, I don't really have room for another one of these big *** boxes.

So does anyone else have issues with their 13s coming unlaced all the time? I never have this issue with any other shoes, but it is ALWAYS happening with these. Very annoying.

Also I damaged both of these shoes already... scuffed the back of the PL on the 13s (anyway to get this off, I tried a magic earser lightly but no effect and I didn't want to damage the shoe). Cut the side of my 14s going down the slide with my ex's kid. Ohh well, shoes are ment to be worn. I do love the 13s more than the 14s, by far.

Back
Top Bottom