Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Last edited:
Nike and Microsoft both tryin to hit me for $500 but I'm not goin.  I dig the gold though, the royalty 4s got me back to buyin Js this year, if I could get these on my friends discount I would but I know his store isn't getting them so I'm good.

I'm hoping this will be a easy pickup and the price will scare resellers away.

Nike and Microsoft both tryin to hit me for $500 but I'm not goin.  I dig the gold though, the royalty 4s got me back to buyin Js this year, if I could get these on my friends discount I would but I know his store isn't getting them so I'm good.
Purchasing an Xbox or...

You guys think they'll give me a check in code over the phone for Footlocker? I'm gonna try to call the Queens Center Mall.
No check in code over the phone, employees act like it's a big secret when you ask them, then they take your phone and type it in real quick. They want you too connect to there Bluetooth in the store.

I'm hoping this will be a easy pickup and the price will scare resellers away.

If you don't wear an 11.5 on up you should be alright. Unless a reseller has a swoosh account they would have to be an idiot to try to flip these. It's also Yeezy season so you might can catch these for under retail

This is going to be an easy pick up. Resellers aren't biting on these. Too much $$ to invest for a possible low return on it

x2 .
i think the 13s should be just like the black reds that drop in a few months. replace the red with gold suede and wow.
to counter the 14s could be like the original black toes but replace the black suede with gold

Jordan brand should Hire yu bruh +1

end is charging $635

SIX THIRTY FIVE

cmon son
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't set the prices, I only post links to sites that will release them
hes not directing any shade towards you tho. hes just doing what i would have done after seeing that price....post and speak out on this jig that end is trying to pull on us.

635? are they even allowed to do that? lol i could have paid my plug 630 shipped and locked down a pack, no raffle needed.

Last edited:

hes not directing any shade towards you tho. hes just doing what i would have done after seeing that price....post and speak out on this jig that end is trying to pull on us.

635? are they even allowed to do that? lol i could have paid my plug 630 shipped and locked down a pack, no raffle needed.
SUGGESTED Retail Price. Sucks

I just realized a Jordan 12 has never been apart of a Championship or Defining Moments pack. They should have included a black/gold 12 instead of a 14. Or maybe  a 12 will be included in the near future.

I just realized a Jordan 12 has never been apart of a Championship or Defining Moments pack. They should have included a black/gold 12 instead of a 14. Or maybe  a 12 will be included in the near future.
The Masters 12 had the gold eyelets, but not much gold elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom