Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

I'm just going to the store in the morning to see what they look like and also see if there's a line. Yes, I'm bored

was surprised i hit on a size 10.5 at footlocker at towneast mall in mesquite (TX)...but damn i really only want the 14s and even if someone split the pack with me i still dont think the 14s are worth 250 plus tax...ugh...not sure what to do

Houston NTers my connect at Active Athlete on Federal Rd. said they didn't get many packs around 2 FSR's if that. Cullen Blvd store got the most he said and unless you know someone they are fcfs Federal Rd. store isn't even opening early (11am). I want these in the worst way, but I'm playing it just like I did with the barons. If I get them online it's meant to be, if not I can finally grab the black white and gold trunners and jumpman pros for way cheaper.
Shouldn't be that hard too grab around the city if you put in the work, willowbrook, memorial city, galleria all fcfs, online maybe different...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Any posts regarding going halves on a pack is still against thread rules since a transaction will still take place and is viewed as buying/selling.

Any posts as such will be deleted and could lead to you being issued a warning.

Shouldn't be that hard too grab around the city if you put in the work, willowbrook, memorial city, galleria all fcfs, online maybe different...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

at almost $600.00 you're probably right but I've been using my if I can't get online excuse for a while now I've missed some stuff I really wanted but it's also saved me some money...

There shouldn't be any problem on NDC or footsites. 

Side note...A guy on IG just broke down the inaccuracies  of the Converse pack and called Jordan Brand out smh. Dates and everything is wrong. I did a little digging and sure enough he's right. And I was looking forward to copping for historical/collector purposes. 
keep going interesting

^ A few other sites available in the am :wink:

Links posted a page or two back

Last edited:
Just ordered from Nike EU, let's see how the quality on these are!

My preference right now is the 14 over the 13!

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom