Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

This is how I feel right now
must-not-fap.jpg

Price is too high checkout

Ordered on SNKRS and then immediately regretted it and canceled. I only wanted the XIIIs and I can't justify paying that much for the whole pack. I'll spend my money elsewhere unless the price drops.

Ordered on SNKRS and then immediately regretted it and canceled. I only wanted the XIIIs and I can't justify paying that much for the whole pack. I'll spend my money elsewhere unless the price drops.
lol aight thanks for posting this. I can go on with my day and not be tripping on it haha. Good call 

Easy cop but I already feel like canceling the order
You should! I expect a nice 20% Footsite code will be available in a couple weeks on these. Yall need to let these sit. This pack should have been no more than $375

Last edited:
Footlocker on NW Highway still has some... in Dallas.
Was looking for a tee to match.

i made an order and canceled it also

this is too much money and nikes greed on not letting customers use a promo code made me cancel it

Last edited:
If these were more limited, the price would probably fit.
Seems that because there are so many to had, that's why they're sitting.
What to do, what to do. Buy from villa for 500, or wait to save around 50-80 bucks.

never seen a release day thread where everyone cops and then cancels 

yeah this has got to be a first but the blame can only be put on nike

i have spent more then $550.00 on one shoe many a time but not for 1 i want and 1 i dont want

I missed out on snkrs. Seems like I'm the only one. Ahaha. Y'all ****** cancelling orders and ****. I just wanted to stunt on the court

Consumers are finally smartening up. Sitting on release day means they'll be available elsewhere like outlets at a deep discounted price!

ehh i ordered from snkrs and cancelled too. but not for the price reason. i thought about it and decided im gonna go to FTL on my lunch break and cop and pick my pair out. i would be heated if i paid 550 and nike sent me a jacked pair. im not trying to deal with that after paying 550.

Back
Top Bottom