Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Ran through two pair of these in the past two years. Full length air baby, full length air. As another Nter stated, the People's champ shoe.

I didn't know that.

It's a shame that they'll put full length air in a $50 sneaker, but skimp out on retros by only providing it in the heel or not at all.

First off I spoke it,Sometimes it misinterprets,Don't change the fact,you in here tryin to stunt on us with Shoes Most ppl don't Care about,and can attain easily,let's say there not fakes!!!Some of are shoes cost MRE, We Rock Js in dis Thread...I changed your Name,An gave you an Outlet,Was Just a joke for the Page,you took it to the heart quick,Must Be fakes,!!! GucciHead,your entertainment on here,Done wit cha lil boy...
@stevesteve72   Get this clown outta here....

Hmmmmm older folk can't wear jordans? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
The shoes we've worn our whole lives? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

What a dumb *** troll that guy is. We are the ones who actually remember jordan wearing these shoes, unlike hype beast 16 year olds that save their daddy's lunch money to buy a pair of shoes a year. 30 is the new 20 which ever fk boy is hating lmfao

The shiny smooth midsole just kills the whole shoe. I dont mind a suede toe and the 3m laces too much though simple black laces and a tumbled leather toe with suede midsole would look much better.
Shiny midsoles on AJ13 feels like AJ11 without patent leather.

The shiny smooth midsole just kills the whole shoe. I dont mind a suede toe and the 3m laces too much though simple black laces and a tumbled leather toe with suede midsole would look much better.
Shiny midsoles on AJ13 feels like AJ11 without patent leather.
Personal preference

Just grabbed a pair for $146 shipped from fnl, I found a way to get 20% off any item and used 20 off to take the total to 146.

$190 - $20 reward = $170

20% off of $170 = $136

or

$190 - 20% off = $152

$152 - $20 reward = $132

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom