AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Regret not getting a second pair from Ntsf. They had a good amount after RSVP deadline. They were swooped up quick by the vultures!!

Regret not getting a second pair from Ntsf. They had a good amount after RSVP deadline. They were swooped up quick by the vultures!!
I wish I hung around NTSF for the unclaimed pairs..

Left there at around 3:30 and cut off was at 4pm....

Hate the term bred :lol: ...but I'm on the hunt for a pair...will be my last pick up for a while...but that XI restock has me intrigued as well...

Im supposed to meet up with somebody for $200... I'm thinking ima flake because that's too much for these imo
mean.gif

Im supposed to meet up with somebody for $200... I'm thinking ima flake because that's too much for these imo
that's still cheaper than what canadians paid for.  here we pay 200+tax.  like others have said, you don't like this shoe enough.  nothing wrong with that just pointing out the obvious.

yeah thats a great re-seller price. I paid 2 hun dun on release date with a pair of socks..
Tell me about some people don't know a good deal when they see it..Im heading to Boston this weekend hopefully I find a restock during this Bred 11 restock fiasco

A Asian dude from cl tried to get me with some foo-foo gagas today for 250. I looked at the bottoms and the paint was all bogus plus the carbon fiber looked like a piece of paper..
Foolie had the nerve to have a real box and receipt talmbout "they came to me from fnl this way!" fucouttahere then he tried to sit and have a convo with me cats is wildin and on some other ishh

Back
Top Bottom