AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
These didn't turn out too bad IMO, finally saw them yesterday. The major thing that I had an issue with was the ankle padding being cut down from '04 pairs and the CDPs, but the exterior looks alright.

I raise you.
OG+Champs authentic
900x900px-LL-8cdf2e8b_IMG_0286.jpeg

Last edited:
Im sorry im on mobile but is it the stitching on the white leather below the hologram???

and we're looking at .... 
nerd.gif
I think so, but that will be noticed by a total of 1 person. You. Return if you want; it just means you won't have a pair. Unless you cop another one and sell this. 

LoL im pertaining to xviii's pic. Poster didnt point out the reason if he/she should return them. If my pair came in like that i'll keep em

Wow awesome week for me........got the royals and then these in this week......13s were straight fire.......cant wait to rock them tomorrow.

Lol i like how this dude is complaining about one little irrelevent string like its some big defect on here, but feels the need to ask for $340 for this exact pair in the buy/sell. Lol what a clown

Haha i clown that dude every time he makes a post cuz its always something stupid. Sole lickin clown

Back
Top Bottom