AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
You guys think its a fair trade He Got Game 13 for Bred 13? (Im giving the HGG)
i think down the line the Bred 13s will be worth more becuase it's more limited, but they both nice imo

Last edited:
Eastbay
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
What happened?

Picked up my pair at Nike Scottsdale, it was surprisingly quiet in there even 30 minutes after opening.  They look great, material looks straight also.  I can't comment on the OGs because I never had them.  I picked up the OG 1s, and the V's this year, so it looks like I'll have another wht/blk/red shoe in the closet for a while.  

to the people that bought theirs from eastbay, do you all see a pending charge on your credit card yet? Usually i see a pending charge instantly but I still see no pending charges even though i have received email confirmation.

thanks!
Interesting, I don't see a pending charge on mine yet either. I do have a portion of a charge for some other shoes I bought with it though.

i think down the line the Bred 13s will be worth more becuase it's more limited, but they both nice imo
In the end was it limited? They had in store and online restocks. It just seemed like they held back on stock.

The other thing was it was missing the 3m, so it probably needs a rerelease unlike the HGG.

I am seeing mad stupidness on my finishline order
Bank account activity -Checkout check card reverse numerous times :/
Eastbay pair I got for my brother in law still not showing up.

You guys think its a fair trade He Got Game 13 for Bred 13? (Im giving the HGG)

even trade same shoe different color they cost the same. it aint like you trading some OG altitudes for some other XIII

Copped mine with ease, thanks to chronos.

Im not looking for any type of pitty party, but its really sad its come to this. My homie back home had an accident, which caused him to be in a wheelchair. He finally got feeling back in his legs and was able to walk again. Of course he jumped back in the sneaker game head first. Camping out was becoming a zoo and he couldn't keep up so, for a while he had to cop online. Then came the bots, its already a strain on his pockets to take care of his essentials and he cant move as fast as he use to. Do you know Nike said they couldn't do ish for him... needless to say, I was picking up my reserved pair and something told me to stick around. Fifteen minutes I had his size 11.5, at checkout. Now im trying to help my other boy score from SM.

I think I'm about done with in store releases, the madness was way too much today. In my part of town it was like the Concord release as far as demand, but less pairs to go around. 

There's always somebody willing to go ape over any number of retros...it's to be expected

Mane **** was crazy in htown at gp. Ppl lifted the gates n rushed the store. They had to call HPD and they stopped selling shoes.. smh

Walked in to footlocker with my ticket at 5 got my pair in and out. Tried em on I store and they felt real good so decided to wear em out around the mall. These were an easy cop for me. The hype seems to b dying down in my area at least. Good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair. I love these.

View media item 317340
View media item 317348

Last edited:
I think I'm about done with in store releases....
This is how I felt today.  Mothers were there picking up shoes for their kids because the raffle was held during the weekday
mean.gif

Lines were at every single shoe store.  Some casual guy walks up and asks this heavy set guy in line, "Why are people waiting in line at all the shoe stores?" The big guy responds with "If you knew about Jordans, you would know".  Smh, as if being a d**k was necessary. 

Then, some guy walks up with his guaranteed ticket, buys his pair then comes back outside and yells to the people in the FCFS line "10.5 for $260".  It's just getting to be too much of a hassle.  People are buying just to re-sale.

So with all the talk about the NDC bot, I was able to cop off of NDC with no problem. Got off this morning at 6, showered, copped, went to sleep.

This is like the only shoe that hasn't grown on to me, I think I'm going to resell my pair, I got to double up on red suede Kobe's hahaha

For those with a little unwanted room, ForceFields (about $10 from footlocker or finishline) are your new best friend. I got my usual 12, and they were a little lose. I remembered that I bought some ForceFields to reduce the creasing on my Vs, and I threw them in these... Perfect. No lie. Plus, I will be stopping creases.

My frat brother could only get a .5 size lager than his regular shoe size. He was debating on selling or trading until he tried one of my shields. :smokin

thought i missed out on these....but just got a call for winning raffle at my local spot 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom