AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Amen!!!! I feel like people just need something to b/$&@ about. You beg jordan to release retros more often...you b/$&@. You beg jordan to release more pairs of the retros...you b/$&@. If you like the shoes then cop, if you don't then leave them alone, it's not that difficult. I laugh when I hear people complaining about JB in the campout line. YOU'RE STILL IN LINE. Stop complaining and love your shoes. End

I'm going to pick these up down the line. I'm sure there r plenty of restocks in the near future.congrats to those who copped and good luck to those in search.

Crazy so many of these on Craig's list and for 350++ WTF , it seems there so many resellers now then there ever was just grabbing to come up 20-60 bucks really ?? So discussing now I love to txt them and give them the JERKY BOYS treatment , I'd hold out if u haven't copped by the looks they'll b returns

Very comfortable and yes... "a must have"

Here (in Barcelona) at Nike store, at House of Hoops and Foot Locker is easy to find a pair but the price... 173€ 
sick.gif

Here my pair:

Happy that I was able to get my pair and avoid the ridiculous resell prices or hoping to grab a pair from an random online restock. Quality is up to par but not great imo. Im hearing that these are better than the cdps which is good to know. I believe that the 2011 playoffs have better leather than these but overall I'm still satisfied with these

Last edited:
Here in Barcelona was easy to buy a pair (House of Hoops or Nike store) but... 173€ were... 
sick.gif

Am I the only one that ended up with a pair that looks slightly " off white"???
I've seen a pair in store that may carry issue with what you stated above.  Luckily, I checked the shoe and asked to be switched for a different pair w/ same size.

not sure if asked, but how do these compare to the CDPs??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Better IMO

but anybody with the cdp's that missed out over the weekend will swear up & down the cdp's are the best
I was wondering the same thing how they compared to the CDP's because I agree with this below
i had no issues with the CDP XIIIs to be honest. one of the best quality pairs from the packs.
So its good to hear they are on par with the CDPs at least.

Amen!!!! I feel like people just need something to b/$&@ about. You beg jordan to release retros more often...you b/$&@. You beg jordan to release more pairs of the retros...you b/$&@. If you like the shoes then cop, if you don't then leave them alone, it's not that difficult. I laugh when I hear people complaining about JB in the campout line. YOU'RE STILL IN LINE. Stop complaining and love your shoes. End
Thanks for sharing that *slow clap*

What makes people think they will be able to score these on a restock?? If you couldnt get them on the day you KNEW they were droppping (the release day), what makes you think you will get them on an unknown (restock day) day in the future?? I think people just say that bs to make themselves feel better about missing out.

What makes people think they will be able to score these on a restock?? If you couldnt get them on the day you KNEW they were droppping (the release day), what makes you think you will get them on an unknown (restock day) day in the future?? I think people just say that bs to make themselves feel better about missing out.
refresh eastbay, footlocker, finishline web everyday. hope you get lucky someday

was one of the lucky ones.... 

got my HGG, ALTITUDES, BREDS, all I need are dem Wheats to retro.....

If the Wheats are going to look the way they did in '04, JB needs to keep em on the shelf... I swear that was an ugly shade of golden yellow, or whatever it was.
sick.gif
I have to agree on that, was hoping JB would do the the opposite trend of making the newer versions better than the old, hahaha did I just say that? 

I've seen a pair in store that may carry issue with what you stated above.  Luckily, I checked the shoe and asked to be switched for a different pair w/ same size.
yea I wish I could have done that. Problem is I wear a size 12 and biggest they had when I got to front of line was a 10. So I bought that and traded for a size 12 later. No exchange possible lol. Its not horrible. Will keep these DS and see if a restock happens...

I don't know... maybe the fact that LOTS of us have scored through restocks in the past six months... year, even longer. They sold WAY more of these than they did the Chicago 1's, and even those restocked on NDC (as did the BRed XIII and BRed XI... twice). Pretty much every shoe since the Last Shots have restocked on NDC, FNL, Eastbay or Foot Action (as well as HOH in-store). Doesn't mean you'll be one of the people who hits on the restock, but your chances are probably better than on release day with everyone gunning for them. I walked into a HOH on a Sunday morning with no line and picked up the BRed XIII a month after they released. Wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened on this release.

I think "people just say that bs" because... uhh, it's true. I'd much rather roll the dice on a restock than pay $250-$300 for a GR that will either restock or be down to about $15-$25 over retail on the secondary market come the summer.

For as much time as people spend on this forum, they don't seem to realize how all of this works. Then again, your average sneakerhead is often a grade A idiot.

Last edited:
i don't recall anyone asking JB to release retros more often, just more pairs of each release so everyone can get their pair(s).

Crazy so many of these on Craig's list and for 350++ WTF , it seems there so many resellers now then there ever was just grabbing to come up 20-60 bucks really ?? So discussing now I love to txt them and give them the JERKY BOYS treatment , I'd hold out if u haven't copped by the looks they'll b returns
i doubt there will be many returns. resellers will just lower their prices at best, but i doubt many ppl will be able to find these on the resell market for under $200.

i doubt there will be many returns. resellers will just lower their prices at best, but i doubt many ppl will be able to find these on the resell market for under $200.

Can i get a PRICE CHECK? LOL these were $180-$185 with tax in most places, so who in the hell would expect to find them for under $200? Retail prices from resellers?! But I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the $210 prices when these chumps who bought 20 pairs trying to flip them for $350 find that there is no market. It's the usual game. Wait it out. I am so baffled at the need to have a pair NOW at much higher prices rather than just sitting on the sidelines while the ignorance of resellers corrects itself in the form of true prices. This market is clouded by the greed and ignorance of the sneakerhead consumer who pays on day 0 just as much as it is by the ignorance of the reseller thinking a $170 GR release is a $300-$350 resale. Ignorance abounds, I'm just glad I can cut through it unlike so many around here who take it from behind release after release.

Last edited:
https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Jordan-Retro-13-He-Got-Game
255$ shipped my customs charges, but just got a pair of royal from them n paid no fee.. They ship sneakers w double box n then comes like this
LIKE WHAT!!?
$254 shipped..........possible customs.......Ive ordered from them before and have not had to pay a customs charge.....
https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Jordan-Retro-13-He-Got-Game/1
Tempting with that price before shipping but $255, might as well pay a reseller in US and get them quicker. Not paying that price though for these. I'll wait it out

Good looking out though someone will use it

@ trappedintime..

exactly. i said that bc dude suggested that resellers would return these for a refund if they couldn't sell them at their ridiculous mark ups. and so my response was that that is false. if anything they'll just lower the price as it would make no sense to return them for retail when they can easily still get $200-$250 for them.

also, i wouldn't necessarily call it ignorance on the part of resellers, although i don't agree with them. the more i think about it i think u have to place the most blame on those who are willing to drop $350 on a shoe that just released the day before for $180. if ppl weren't willing to pay those ridiculous resell prices, that kills the resellers in their tracks right there.

i think we are agreeing, but saying the pretty much the same thing in a different way. the truth is, u can't blame the resellers if there are ppl willing to pay, especially in this economy.

nike won't change. the resellers won't change. all the power lies in the hands of the consumer, but the consumer seems to wanna continue to get raped, while blaming nike and the resellers. that makes no sense. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom