AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
So you're calling me an idiot because I don't wanna pay over retail for a shoe? Interesting....

no matter how much over, it's still over. That's something I refuse to do. 
$10 over retail vs $50 over retail theres a difference. But you take into account that if you would have ordered the shoes on line you would pay over retail, or even if you bought them in store youre going to pay over retail because the odds that you live in one of the few states that have no tax are slim. So either way you were going to end up paying at the least about $12 over retail regardless. if you ordered them online youre paying tax and shipping (possibly) thats about $190ish .. so $200 yeah youre an idiot, and doesnt help that you come here bragging about flaking either

My homegirl finally got her size 8 after standing in line at Footaction on 34th for 6 hours :smh: ... they must've had a krazy amount of pairs, especially since doors opened at 8am ... I wanted another pair of Olive 9s but those sold out 1st :rolleyes

So you're calling me an idiot because I don't wanna pay over retail for a shoe? Interesting....

no matter how much over, it's still over. That's something I refuse to do. 

Why would you initially agree to buy the shoes knowing that they were $200 and then decide to back out?  $200 is actually a great price.  Factor in tax and shipping and you're close to that anyway.

Some of this talk about "quality" is ridiculous.  I get being upset if there are scuff marks or Jordan logos stitched incorrectly or peeling logos but the complaints about precreasing and the leather on the left shoe looking different than the right shoe is crazy.

agreed to both

there was no reason to agree to meet & cop them if you were gonna flake... i hate dudes on CL who do that ...why even contact me & waste my time

& these quality complaints are weak i looked over 15-20 pairs between week of rd & now & none had any major issues to really complain about
I'm convinced that most people don't know the difference between quality (materials & construction) and quality control, lol. Typical JB thread post-release.

My pair is on point. Bring on the Black Toe 1s.

lol all that anger displayed makes no difference to me. I still have a closet full of Jordan brand... 
nthat.gif
I'd say mostly all of us do lol. 
grin.gif

Then he needs to re-prioritize and save the $170 completely and use his money on things that matter more, handle your business first
Exactly.

mean.gif
Hell, if you pay $170 online then pay for priority shipping, you still spend close to $200.

My homegirl finally got her size 8 after standing in line at Footaction on 34th for 6 hours :smh: ... they must've had a krazy amount of pairs, especially since doors opened at 8am ... I wanted another pair of Olive 9s but those sold out 1st :rolleyes

this was today?

Yea grand opening of FA on 34th street .. had a full restock on plenty of Js, Kobes, Brons, KDs, and Suns foams .... they were letting people cop 3 pairs of each :wow:

So is there any validity to the restock tomorrow that people were talking about? Not trying to pay reseller prices. Hell, not even trying to pay more than retail.

So is there any validity to the restock tomorrow that people were talking about? Not trying to pay reseller prices. Hell, not even trying to pay more than retail.
There hasnt been any word on a restock, all the talk was speculation & hope. It wouldnt hurt to wake up early and check online though, never know

:lol: Dude backing out of the deal because of $10?

This is why I hesitate sometimes to put stuff for sale that I no longer need on NT or anywhere for that matter.

Nice pics up there by the way. Can't wait to get mine today.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Dude backing out of the deal because of $10?

This is why I hesitate sometimes to put stuff for sale on NT or anywhere for that matter.
Thats how it always is on eBay. Dudes never wanna pay.

Hoping for a miracle though .. still need that 11.5/12

Last edited:

This is why I hesitate sometimes to put stuff for sale that I no longer need on NT or anywhere for that matter.

It's the team retail no tax no gas money no shipping no Paypal fees mentality.

That's a reason I'd hate trying to hook members up for retail. It's the entitlement feeling they have.

It's the team retail no tax no gas money no shipping no Paypal fees mentality.

That's a reason I'd hate trying to hook members up for retail. It's the entitlement feeling they have.
Yep. I have a couple of people I hit up when I come across something they're in search of as I know they know the drill, but otherwise, I'd sooner just sell it local. Tried to help a NTer with Black Cement 4s and somehow $195 shipped wasn't retail plus tax plus shipping plus Paypal fees. People basically want handouts.

I would've paid that $ 200 before rd no problem.. then to still have that price after rd that's a no brainer imo..  that is if you really want them.

Yep. I have a couple of people I hit up when I come across something they're in search of as I know they know the drill, but otherwise, I'd sooner just sell it local. Tried to help a NTer with Black Cement 4s and somehow $195 shipped wasn't retail plus tax plus shipping plus Paypal fees. People basically want handouts.

This is why I don't offer any help. I appreciate the people on NT who try to help each other but you have to know who you can trust.

Dudes do not know the value of a shoe, they just look at the MSRP. Dudes want to pay $195-$200 shipped for a VNDS '01 Black/Cement 3 and if it's DS $250? Get the eff outta here :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom