Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

It's like you already know what's imminent. Like you have a crystal ball on me or something. 😆🔮

I'm glad I finally have a black and royal shoe I can wear with this Magic Tracy McGrady jersey and fitted hat too. The perfect shoes since they have the Magic's color scheme.

I'm also happy I can maintain my F Adidas stance now that these shoes came out. I refuse to wear piece of 💩 Adidas. I don't give a 💩 that McGrady has a lifetime deal with that sorry company. It won't persuade me to wear them. I didn't like Adidas then, I won't like them now or going forward.

I'm hoping to wear these together when the sunny seasons come around again.
IMG_4827.JPG
IMG_4828.JPG

Lol what did Adidas do to you/your family?

y'all think those chunky Kobes that look like a Porsche would thrive in this thick-sneaker climate?
I think it would. A commemorative retro would sell out!

They would from collectors and resellers

I doubt you would see many people wearing them

and TMac's have always been ***, all of them

Didn’t Kobe win a title in those monstrosities? Even LeBron refused to wear his own latest trash model (LeBron 13s) when he won that one Cavs title lol

Edit: LeBron 13s-line had a stretch of so many trash models, I forgot which one it was.

Last edited:
My other pair from Trophy Room is supposed to be delivered from FedEx today but it’s already 8:54 PM so I doubt that I would be getting it....

8A63670E-38D8-4166-8BCD-651351E46BE7.png

He wore the 11 but it hurt his feet so he mostly wore soldiers. He flat out refused to wear the 13 except for the all star game and a handful of occasions. That’s why the 14 was so janky as it was.

This is what I don’t understand about LeBron, he wants to chase MJ’s legacy but signs off on trash like the LeBron 13 and 14. Look at the Jordan 13 and 14, MJ was so involved with Tinker and perfecting the design at that point-we’re literally STILL hyped about new Air Jordan 13 cws like these hyper royals in 2020.. LeBron looks like he doesn’t give 💩 💩 about his shoe line with some of the models he has put out... it’s actually hilarious how LeBron is winning titles but his shoes STILL aren’t hitting like MJs were when he was winning titles lol

UPS not updating some of my tracking information either.... gotta be really bad for em as well

Call them up and make them open an investigation with usps.

Don’t you have to sign an affidavit saying you didn’t receive the package or you will notify them for return of funds if you do eventually receive them? Not that they would try and come after you for such a small sum but this is still illegal if you agree to these terms for a refund. I remember I had a case like this with GOAT a year or two ago and had sign one (I eventually got the shoes as UPS found them before I could sign and return the refund paperwork from UPS).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom