Air Jordan 13 Navy April 29, 2022

XIII is my favorite Jordan, so I had to cop these. They're also somewhat Mavs colors, so in my victory hangover I copped on SNKRS. First credit card wouldn't go through for some reason, tried again with a different one and it went through. Can't wait to possibly wear them to Game 3 #MFFL
As Mavs fans, that last Bojan Bogdanović shot...

Dsg with the 1 day shipping :emoji_sunglasses:
20220430_110716.jpg

I hit on champs ship to me also and that pair came in today, sold my FTL pair on stockx since I don’t need 2 and only bought for the points….took a hit of $6 but whatever

Anyone know the story as to why we didn’t get OG laces in them like the red flints & the court purples?

Cost issue or ran out of OG laces Nike? I’m not trippin’ I just wanna know why. The OG lace is a nicer aesthetic, but these laces you put in the brave blues are much more durable.. I prefer the OG laces, but it’s fine I can switch out my court purple laces. Just spill the beans on that tho Nike.

I recall ripping off about 4-5 inches of lace on my OG he got games in 97 when they turned to beaters, I had burnt off the teeth down to the suede ballin in them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom