VII Hare 2.0 (2 Years)
1649426694438.jpeg

XIII Low Brave Blue (Retro) (5 Years)
1649426791914.jpeg

XXI Black Flint Grey (16 Years)
1649426741807.jpeg

I High White Black (36 Years)
1649426867597.jpeg

JB is wasting some sick colorways with this newer quality/shape. I wish theyd make these with at least the 2010-2013 mold
Only dope pair of 13s from that time were all stars. The quality on all 13s were trash from that time frame, kinda happy they got rid of everything from those dark years. The cats new to the games don’t know how good they have it.

I have bred 1s, bred toes, Chicago’s and bloodlines my whole collection might be redundant. A black base shoe is different from a white base shoe, it’s like saying Chicago 13s and bred 13s are the same shoe
You can where the flints and these with the same exact fits. I'm not judging, I have a bunch of redundant purchases as well. I hope you're able to hit on this brother

You can where the flints and these with the same exact fits. I'm not judging, I have a bunch of redundant purchases as well. I hope you're able to hit on this brother
I understand what your saying and no shots were fired but white cement 3s and black cement 3s are a perfect example. I have never worn black with my flints but these brave blues will look amazing with a black top and dark denim.

I got the comparison, if flints were royal 1s these brave blue 13 are the dark marina 1s that dropped a month or so ago. No?

I got the comparison, if flints were royal 1s these brave blue 13 are the dark marina 1s that dropped a month or so ago. No?
Marinas also look nothing like royals imo. Maybe if you see just the rear.

The color blocking is what makes the look. I also don’t think Chicagos and black toes are all that similar, even though they have some of the exact same hits of color.

Back
Top Bottom