Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

the green colorway looks really nice! but they werent even dropped so whats the point :-(
its funny that you say that when someone is posting a picture of them wearing them on their feet right above you. Please leave

I can't believe how many people don't know how to use a message board properly its unreal.... :smh:

Ogcityfinist23 if you bothered reading the beginning of the thread you would've known they did come out but they were super limited to finishline (one pair per size), one miami store, and boston only locations...

Last edited:
I dont get why people always so scared of buyin the fakes out there... If you know your shhhh and get tagged, detailed pics and use paypal or local meet up there is no way you will ever geta pair of fakes. These are a fresh pair of XIIIs and I am glad I got my hands on a pair....now if I could only find the tee to go with em :D

Last edited:

I believe they are real.
I'm pretty dang happy.!
Laces our to clean em.

Last edited:
I believe I have found an absolute steal on pair of these DS size 11. I'll come back after I've received them next week and do an obligatory legit check. This is definitely a "too good to be true" situation but hey every once in a while these things work out. Of course I paid with Paypal just in case something is amiss. Luckily I have the help of this site in case something shady DOES takes place. Hopefully this time next week I'll be in the Ray 13 club!

^ great to hear. They will also be coming with a Finish Line Reciept with original owners name on it. So Stoked!

Beautiful. Ray is my second favorite player ever. I really should try to cop a pair of these. How much do they usually go for?

Wish I would've been able to get a pair and now they are up there in cost.. what kind of steal/deal did you get on them?

Wish I would've been able to get a pair and now they are up there in cost.. what kind of steal/deal did you get on them?

I got them for $400 shipped. I owe my friend who sold them to me a big favor in the future.

I got them for $400 shipped. I owe my friend who sold them to me a big favor in the future.
Dammmmmn. My size too :x

That's a deal and a half, props to your friend for being a true friend, and not taking you to the cleaners on those shoes :smokin

Back
Top Bottom