Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Damn I miss these days. 
nthat.gif

Good video review, thanks for posting. Yes indeed, the Cherry's are looking good and it appears JB did a nice job on them. Don't mess with a classic.

I myself will pass on these since I already own them and there are other shoes this month I getting instead of these.

Did Jerry Seinfeld ever wear these on his show? I could just imagine him rocking these with a blue button up tucked into his black jeans. Topped off with a beige jacket haha

Did Jerry Seinfeld ever wear these on his show? I could just imagine him rocking these with a blue button up tucked into his black jeans. Topped off with a beige jacket haha
I only remember him wearing 6s for sure. Fairly positive he did 5s and 7s too. 13s no....I woulda remembered that. 

I'm a member on Nike but have never gotten a reservation for any shoes period. Not even shoes I don't want. Is there something I'm missing or not doing? My interests are set to lifestyle and basketball.

I'm a member on Nike but have never gotten a reservation for any shoes period. Not even shoes I don't want. Is there something I'm missing or not doing? My interests are set to lifestyle and basketball.
Try favoriting some models you like within the app. I started doing that a couple months ago and I've received 3 reservations since. 

Nope. It's random. If you have Nike+ then that's all you need

Last edited:
Seinfeld would have worn these in the final season if he did wear them, but I don't think he did. Jerry would have worn the white 13s with a suede leather jacket turned inside out.

Lol people are dumb as rocks

Anyways I'm shocked the height is shorter on these considering og color ways are supposed to be remastered

Last edited:
It's going 2 be very hard but Imma pass and wait on black n reds. I like those the most and I'm not a fan of all white insides.

Yeah okay......

:wink:

ADDICT

I still got the 10' pair virtually brand new. I think I may have tried em on and threw em in the box and just forgot about em lol. Clean shoe, but I gotta pass for something more enticing.

I still got the 10' pair virtually brand new. I think I may have tried em on and threw em in the box and just forgot about em lol. Clean shoe, but I gotta pass for something more enticing.

That's the greatest when u forget you had a pair and come across it later on lol

Back
Top Bottom