Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Wow, what luck I have. I was about to purchase a Size 9 this morning when I noticed a fraud prevention voicemail from my Bank. I called them back and turns out someone used my card for a Hotel in India for $187, my Jordan funds. I'll get the money back no problem but it won't be until at least Tuesday. I hope these are still available next week. Bummed out dude.

View media item 2338000

hotel in india ?

where are you at that someone is using your creid card in india ?

Today has been a good day but I've got 2 pairs to return that were retail lol.

I like to get 2 of each release and return one so I can at least pick best looking pair.

Can someone post a link for any coupons for this? I search the internet everywhere and cannot find any legitimate coupons or codes. Thank you

Wow, what luck I have. I was about to purchase a Size 9 this morning when I noticed a fraud prevention voicemail from my Bank. I called them back and turns out someone used my card for a Hotel in India for $187, my Jordan funds. I'll get the money back no problem but it won't be until at least Tuesday. I hope these are still available next week. Bummed out dude.

View media item 2338000

Sorry to hear man. You shouldn't have a problem getting these

I went to footlocker this morning first person at the store. So the person opening the store asked my size,so she comes back to the door saying they had NO sz 8.5! Offers me a 8 or 9.I left pissed off lol!Cause I wanted to use my $20vip. So omw to a different ftl they drop on snkrs so I just grabbed a pair with $20 gift card at 10oclock. But them not havin at least 1 sz 8.5 seem a lil strange I think she was stashing em for somebody lol!!

Last edited:
Lurkers out in full force for that disco.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom