Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

This might be the calmest Jordan thread I've ever seen on a release day

Yeah, lot of other releases today though. It's got folks spread out.

My dad got me a pair this am at FNL and I got a pair from SNKRS. So will keep better looking and return the other pair. Easy release on my end

I've wanted these since the OGs came out when I was in middle school. Couldn't afford them last time they dropped.

These are my all-time favorite J and after waiting an agonizing 40 minutes, SNKRS finally confirmed my order. And I was able to use the $20 off coupon.

I feel like crying. These are FINALLY mine.

I've wanted these since the OGs came out when I was in middle school. Couldn't afford them last time they dropped.

These are my all-time favorite J and after waiting an agonizing 40 minutes, SNKRS finally confirmed my order. And I was able to use the $20 off coupon.

Congratz yo. 

Haha my bad. The gift card was applied via SNKRS through the add new payment method & I called Nike to add my promo code after I received my order number via email. You can't do nothing without that order number.
I called em' and they said nothing applies to launch releases!

:nthat:

What's the message?

Just spoke with a Nike rep on the phone... Said people were having some issues with getting the got 'em page or even an email... He looked up my account and it has them as purchased... The error message was "an error occurred. Please try again later" I'm guessing because it's only one order per account

Thanks for everyone's help

Just spoke with a Nike rep on the phone... Said people were having some issues with getting the got 'em page or even an email... He looked up my account and it has them as purchased... The error message was "an error occurred. Please try again later" I'm guessing because it's only one order per account

Thanks for everyone's help
Glad you got it sorted. Congratz

Back
Top Bottom