Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Bruh had mold on his shoes.
roll.gif

Nike ain't ****.
i thought they addressed it to make sure that issue never happens again after that aj1 mold fiasco. somebody on here said the new little green stickers on the inside of boxes was proof of some new method they used to prevent molding.

guess not.

Eventually nike gonna have to give a code for the sake of a rep not giving a code when asked 1st time

View media item 2344810
Just got my pair in the mail. These joints so fire, the 13s is one of my favorite models in the entire line. I wanted these really bad back in 8th grade and later copped the OGs. I'm pleased with this retro, the leather is good

Welp.. got mine in and they lookin good. :D Lil glue right around the sole but other than that they are clean. No slant, materials look and feel good, very nice! They definitely vary from pair to pair, I felt some in store that were a lil stiff on the toe. The pair I got is plush all over, the white leather feels like the softer panels on the maroon 6. :nthat:

Apparently, some guy got his 13s from Nike like this. Although, I do have an underwhelming feeling that this could be faked. But that's just me.

My 13's were being delivered today when I saw the post about the mold while at work. Got home and anxiously opened the box. Just some glue stains at the seams of the midsole. I can live with that. Loving these 13's though. Can't wait for the breds and flints.

View media item 2345057

Last edited:
Mine arrived yesterday, look good. Not happy with the fit though. I'm a REAL 11.5, had 7-8 13s back in the day and all 11.5 but these are a 12. They feel mad narrow and long, my pinky is rubbing. SMH.

View media item 2344973

Back
Top Bottom