Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

I'm exchanging mine for another pair. Too many glue stains for me.

1) has anyone used Jason markk repel on the suede?

KG changed my mind after seeing him wear the Black Cats. Noticed he wore the Cherry's this past Area 21 too, but not feeling them the same.

I might grab a pair if I come across them on sale or at the outlets with a discount. I'll play the waiting game for them.

Did it with the MN 16's and copped for under $150.

its weird seeing kg in nikes again after the fallout that happened between them like 17 years ago

hope this means they retro the garnett 1 and flightposite 2 fades

its weird seeing kg in nikes again after the fallout that happened between them like 17 years ago

hope this means they retro the garnett 1 and flightposite 2 fades

He wears them all the time, he would wear them in the offseason. But he wore Antas during games, I remember seeing him wear an Anta shirt during Area 21 on ASW.. He isn't that crazy, to rock those ugly Antas for casual use

It was cool to see KG rocking them the other night. 
smokin.gif

Got mine in yesterday, real happy with them especially for $155, glad I didn't pull the trigger on release day.  

He wears them all the time, he would wear them in the offseason. But he wore Antas during games, I remember seeing him wear an Anta shirt during Area 21 on ASW.. He isn't that crazy, to rock those ugly Antas for casual use
He's from South Carolina (Greenville, went to school in Mauldin), the best are; we have Ray Allen too (because he went to high school in Dalzell). Kind of weird given the whole feud thing
laugh.gif

Last edited:
soo...have y'all heard and seen the 13s arriving to customers with mold on them? yuck! I'm glad my pair was fine. but I kind of want to return them. quality still isn't there with nike/jordan brand. and they lied about the zoom air in the 15s. i feel like they don't care or appreciate the customers...it just doesn't feel the same any more. 

He's from South Carolina (Greenville, went to school in Mauldin), the best are; we have Ray Allen too (because he went to high school in Dalzell). Kind of weird given the whole feud thing:lol:  

View media item 2346875

Back
Top Bottom