Air Jordan 13 (XIII) - University Blue/Black - White (2013)

JB could've threw in more white...maybe in the upper "bullet holes" and tongue.  I like the shoe, but I don't think I'll be getting them. 

wow.. my feelings already have been expressed by others.. "kiddish" definitely.. that gif with the thumbs down.. my thoughts exactly.. except that gif made it almost seem like there needed to be a thought process in the decision..

These are definitely wack. Didn't UNC have these as a team exclusive shoe years ago? I swear this isn't the first time I've seen something like this or close to it.

If it looks like the ones from OP's picture (pantone collection) then I'm not interested.
Hopefully JB gives us something cool, like an all black XIII with university blue and white outsole/pods.
I'm a sucker for the black / baby blue color combo.

Always wanted these to release someday....:nthat:
View media item 144315

Last edited:
When we gonna get the og black/blue low or the black/chutney?
[quote name="nawghtyhare" url="/t/514536/air-[quote="nawghtyhare, post: 16646215"]When we gonna get the og black/blue low or the black/chutney?[/quote]jordan-13-xiii-university-blue-black-white-2013/30#post_16646215"]When we gonna get the og black/blue low or the black/chutney?[/quote]

Quoted for someone at JB to see this and make it happen

Last edited:
interesting, aint they from one of those special collection of AJ 1-23 before?

not as bad as the usual garbage wack colorways

Smurf 13s!

:lol:

Seriously though, the blue is kinda too much.

Hopefully tweaks the colorblocking, but so far, these are looking like a winner.

it's a clean look, but it would be terrible if all that blue was nubuck. needs to be mixed with leather imo.

Back
Top Bottom