Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green” - July 16, 2016

Favorite retro of the year so far, first pair this year that met my expectations once I got them in hand... only person in champs at 10am picking up a pair (doubled up later on snkrs). I love the fact that people laugh when Js like this "sit" and are considered wack because of the lack of demand.

Did they make them feel better? hoping the indiglos feel better than the greys

If you are referring them to being comfortable, then yeah! If you get them in the right size. They feel good. Real sturdy, yet not a bulky feel. Leather they use is nice and soft in parts of the shoe.

Feels way better than black toe 14s from the last release. Don't know why those all weird.

This is good to hear. I felt the black toes were better than the black/reds, so if these are even better than the black toes, I'm hyped. My pair came yesterday and is waiting for me in my office.

Wasn't the best quality retro. Spent about 30 mins fixing the bent tongue and cleaning excess glue off, but whatever. It works for me now. Hopefully the Indiglos are a little better.

Opened mine up when I got to the office yesterday. Didn't get that initial excitement I usually do when I get a fresh pair. Picked them up and saw tons of flaws and wasn't happy with the shape at all.

I'll be sending them back and possibly copping when the price drops which was my initial plan until I hyped myself on copping day one.

Opened mine up when I got to the office yesterday. Didn't get that initial excitement I usually do when I get a fresh pair. Picked them up and saw tons of flaws and wasn't happy with the shape at all.

I'll be sending them back and possibly copping when the price drops which was my initial plan until I hyped myself on copping day one.

I felt the same way. Excited to finally get it and some of the leather was creased in spots, glue stains, shape and general presentation of the shoe was off. The cardboard inserts were flopping around and there was no wrinkled paper in the toe pack. It's those little details that make me think Nike/Jordan brand really didn't care about it.

I tried them on really quick and they felt hard. Like there was no cushioning. Did that get better as you wore them? Compared to the recent 12 releases the 14 felt awful.

Definitely feels better once broken in. Picked them up today to get the V's.

Had since last week. Wore them 5 rims since I got. Was super stiff at first. Now leather feels softer and more broken in.

would, for sure, cop these if I could...the AJ XIV, I probably would consider these the last true classic Jordan

I wore mine for the first time today. They got more comfortable as I wore them. I'm not used to the high back ankle support but I would get another pair if they were on sale some where. I quite liked them.

Last edited:
Still need to cop these... XIVs will always take the cake for me... Gave me my initial start in the game...1998-99

Wore mine out for the first time today.  The soles definitely feel harder than say the 11's or 12's.  The upper was comfortable for me enough, but after walking 3 miles, the lack of cushion in the zoom was felt.  Hopefully the zoom will get softer in time.

i will def pick these up when they get marked down . i havent seen anyone wearing these in NYC so hopefully soon

WDYWT - A little Home Depot shopping with my Oxi 14, green hat from the early 90s and blue shirt to match. :nerd:

Last edited:
It's amazing how dead the Zoom feels, but I remind myself the OGs didn't have the best snapback...especially compared to the XIIs. I also doubt they used the articulated units...

Back
Top Bottom