Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Article says they drop 9/20....the same rumored date of the black toe 14s.

Yay, that should be fun for a lot of us now.
Son of a *****.
mean.gif
 I am looking to get 2 white/black 14s. This is definitely going to hurt my chances seeing as the site will be packed with the "all red shoe" hypebeasts. Maybe i'll win a raffle or something
eyes.gif

Just got a bit of interesting news about these.

These will be dubbed the 21Lab14 and be packaged as the Lab series release.

Its funny how no one has possibly alluded to that until now.

You heard it here first.

Last edited:

You heard it here first.
Could be true and makes sense

Cuz everyone forgot about the 21s!!!

Or the xxi

Or the xx1

Or whatever u wanna call em.

After 17 they lost me. 18 plain. 19 was a better try. Xx was ehhhh, xx1 was the best of those

Xx2 were a joke.

Xx3 was good though. Never took a chance on the xx1 though, couldnt get over the whole "change your cushioning" thing after the failed MORF shoes.

waiting on something close to a finished product before the jury breaks to deliver a verdict..lol nah I wanna go crazy now but..!?.. I gotta see how they execute and it comes out. A Lux spin on the XIV is long overdue based on its design origins/inspirations and the fact he nailed a GW to get his 6th ring! where is the love for this shoe. drop indiglos and some lows for that matter too.

You heard it here first.

Hmm. Wouldn't be surprising, would give em a reason to throw that price hike on em. That material was looking too good for a regular release.. If so, we can hope the price turns some folks away.

If so, we can hope the price turns some folks away.
Keep hoping lol. It may turn a few away but every other LAB Bs has sold out quick including restocks. If anything the higher price attracts a few more hypes imo. They see it as some great, special, exclusive shoe and have to have it even more.

a LAB shoe?

that's just great, thanks jb :rolleyes  
I mean we knew it wasn't gonna be price like the other GR jordans and if you already like them the lab thing shouldn't matter that much. Unless it's that $225 price tag you ain't happy about then yeah I agree

I mean we knew it wasn't gonna be price like the other GR jordans and if you already like them the lab thing shouldn't matter that much. Unless it's that $225 price tag you ain't happy about then yeah I agree
It's the price, I just can't justify it. Let's be honest, $225 isn't too far from $170 but I don't think I'll ever feel right paying over $200 for a pair of retros.

I guess I could have phrased my post differently. I could care less about them being a "LAB" shoe since I actually like how the shoe looks, but $225? 
eyes.gif

I'm good JB

LAB also means that they are going to be a pain in the *** to get. That is the only thing that bothers me.

I mean we don't really know yet until we get actual word it's just a rumor at this point we should hold off from passing judgement until we get actual confirmation

This. People are so thirsty for any info that they take it and run without it being confirmed. No dis to Future intended...

Back
Top Bottom