Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

The shape & execution just looks awful in those new pics

I'm having second thoughts if that's what the finished product ends up like

Joints look like footies 
laugh.gif

Yesterday i was on the copping side of the fence.

Today im back on the fence.

Maybe theyll look better on feet...?

gotta love jordan brand, they had people anticipating a great shoe and then they go and screw it up with the shape
laugh.gif

After see these pics, looks like i right about the JB pics being PS.. Ppl wanted to believe those pics were real, this nonsense looks nothing like the JB pics.. These things look like house slippers flipped into a pair of sneakers

Not sure about these.
As others have said, seams would have been better.
Also, I'd like to see the "23" on the back switched to chrome. Too much yellow on the heel IMO.

Ima try to get,if not,o well.. If i do,paint the midsole and the teeth black and they good to go..

I knew that midsole would look a lot tackier in real pics. As I said when I first saw these, sample would have been instacopped but these? JB can keep em

Shoulee81 has a video of these uploaded to his IG showcasing the suede. Pasting the link below because idk how to embed IG videos

I dont really get the hate on these tho.  I think they look way better in these new pics than the PS JB ones. I just didn't really care for the maroon color I guess.

Shoulee81 has a video of these uploaded to his IG showcasing the suede. Pasting the link below because idk how to embed IG videos

I dont really get the hate on these tho.  I think they look way better in these new pics than the PS JB ones. I just didn't really care for the maroon color I guess.

Images & Video Via shoulee81's Instagram

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom