Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

yeah the last shot 14's were overshadowed by the concords, then when everyone that was trying to get the concords struck out they seem to go back and get the 14's

Hopefully JB doesn't make them limited like the White/Reds did in 2012.

I def need a pair of these considering they are one of my favorite c/w's.

I can't wait to finally get these back, I wish they had the ribbing on the sides like the 06 version though

^^ Nice. I had the OG Oxidized Greens when I worked at Champs back in the day. I never did wear them but finally sold them several years later on eBay to pay some bills.

Need those oxidized as well. Remembered getting them at JC Penney super cheap.

Yep. I had playoff 8s from there or might have been sears. Dept stores used to be the place as well back in the day.

Man I love these so much. I played in my 06's  so much they had a whole where I pivoted 
tired.gif

Need these.

Whoa JCP sold J's?

yes sir. got the white/red xiii's out of JCP on sale back then for under 100

JC Penny, Dillard's, Sears, Mervyn's...All carried Jordan's in the 90's...In point of fact I specifically remember buying my J's from VI to VIII, and XII at JC Penny / Mervyn's (Shout out to the Boulevard Mall...LV's classic mall)...What was cool about these stores around my way was they had the shoes out on racks on the store floor and you could leisurely go through and try them on at your own pace...

Last edited:
I miss when department stores sold Jordans. They often would put them on a deep discount when the next colorway comes out and generally had a better size selection than the shoe stores. If you collected NOS shoes in the 90s department stores were often places you could go to buy a Jordan shoe a few models back from the current year. When I picked up my Laney Xiv lows from Montgomery ward they still had men sizes of VII and IX on display in summer 1998.

Thought i would share this real quick before the topic goes back to the shoes lol. I use this box for some personal items. For the longest time i never gave it much thought. I just needed a box back in the day but, its cool ive had it forever. Proof of better days back then lol.
View media item 782021

Its also where you would have been able to grab the 1s retro which i gladly got for pretty cheap. I got royals in grade school since the others were out of stock. In 94 i was a year out of high school and took that bait quick to have breds.

Been wearing my 06s for a couple of weeks now. Forgot I had them, pulled em out the box and have been wearing them on the regular. Been getting quite a few compliments too.

Just saw these tentative RDs:
black toe 14 - 9/20
silver/blue 14 - 8/2
sport blue 6 - 8/30
black/blue III - 8/16

Back
Top Bottom